• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
70m will maybe do it. He's a similar profile as Cucurella, White etc. That level of player. He's not going for near 100m no way.

Hard to know what to make of it but if he can come in now and cover both Partey and Xhaka when needed and play the cup games etc I'm all for it.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I don't think Brighton will do us dirty like Shakthar. They'll have a fee in mind and if we meet it the player decides.
Didn’t they turn down 55 million? I don’t see how we can meet their valuation

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I rate him but he's not in Rice's league.

We're not getting Rice in January though so I wouldn't be opposed to this. It would give our CM options a big boost for the title challenge.

Worry a bit about him on the ball, but tentatively I'm backing this move. We've got to massively overpay for him though, like probably Rice in the summer sort of money to get it over the line in Jan.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

We're not getting Rice in January though so I wouldn't be opposed to this. It would give our CM options a big boost for the title challenge.

Worry a bit about him on the ball, but tentatively I'm backing this move. We've got to massively overpay for him though, like probably Rice in the summer sort of money to get it over the line in Jan.
You will be very surprised by his quality when he joins.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Worry a bit about him on the ball, but tentatively I'm backing this move. We've got to massively overpay for him though.
What is Rice better at? This guy is a team that outplay most teams in the league every week

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They'll accept something close 70M. Difficult deal tho because the player not showing any signs of wanting to leave

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What is Rice better at? This guy is a team that outplay most teams in the league every week
You know you stuff Rasmi. And Edu/Arteta know theirs too.

Noticed a lot of your opinions are spot on.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

Carrying the ball, passing range. Just a much more rounded player for me.

Rice is doing that in a much less progressive team than Moises too.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

They'll accept something close 70M. Difficult deal tho because the player not showing any signs of wanting to leave
He wants to leave and Brighton has accepted it. They are trying to sign Haidara as a replacement and they need money for Matvienko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom