• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MOTD thread

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Yeah I did too. Last of his kind. He made the game sound romantic.

Who you got, Bendo or RDA?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Benson decision most likely.

Savage is on BT Sport I see, moved from MOTD and BBC, seemed high on Jack today, reckons he'll come good as long as Wenger continues to play him.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
GDeep said:
Benson decision most likely.

Savage is on BT Sport I see, moved from MOTD and BBC, seemed high on Jack today, reckons he'll come good as long as Wenger continues to play him.
Savage was on ESPN not so long ago. He's been a bit of a punditry slut.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
CurryFlavoured said:
Schneiderlin wasn't exactly bursting with enthusiasm there.

I don't think Spuds are more interested in him they just bought a midfielder from french league.

i would say we make a move for him in last day of window and unsettle him just like we did with Arteta :wink: :mrgreen:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

MOTD is really, really **** now.

It's just so dull, maybe it's because I'm getting older but it just isn't the same.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
THunter said:

It's just so dull, maybe it's because I'm getting older but it just isn't the same.

Cuz they have s**te pundits like Savage Phil Neville Alan shearer etc..

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Lol at Schneiderlin, asked are you staying at Southampton?

"For now, I just want to keep playing well"

He clearly wants out, he was the player I most wanted us to sign this summer before the window, and interestingly he's being mentioned at the same price that Carvalho is available at.

Suave Gooner89

Established Member
THunter said:

It's because the pundits collectively possess all the personality and charisma of four cadavers.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Just watching MOTD now, bit behind but Christ what a tool Shearer is, so bitter about our game, loved to pick us apart. And trying to say Sanchez goal should have been ruled out for a foul, prick. Let the 98 Cup Final go Al!

Professional of him to let the hate for Sunderland shine through as well, biased tosser.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Even under normal conditions it would have been a soft foul, but the ref had been letting challenges like that go all day. Aguero gave up too easily (for once), Shearer's clutching at straws.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

CurryFlavoured said:
Even under normal conditions it would have been a soft foul, but the ref had been letting challenges like that go all day. Aguero gave up too easily (for once), Shearer's clutching at straws.

That was the foul for the first one, which I thought was 50/50. Shearer thought Welbeck fouled Kompany when he headed the ball straight to Wilshere...

Yet when Diego Costa swings for Sigurdsson off ball, Al just thinks he's been physical and showing he's up for it.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/28/phil-neville-bbc-warns-pundits" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... ns-pundits</a>

Lineker seething :lol:

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Shearer was actually praising Jesus Navas performance, for getting balls into ‘dangerous areas’. Never mind getting crosses anywhere near your team-mates, just smash them balls into dangerous areas all game long.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I noticed that was well, they were nothing balls for the most part ffs :lol:

I mean crossing into a place where a 5 foot 8 striker is nowhere near is just stupid.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom