• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moussa Dembele

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't think lyon would ever sell now after losing Jeff and Depay for 6 months

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

He’ll cost 60/70M due to Lyon being tough negotiators, that price would be about 20M more than what he’s really worth.

You don't buy him in Jan. I'd take in summer if we lost both Lacazette and Auba, need a LW as well.

Zaza

Yes please. Dude would rip the league in due time. Great in the air, can run in behind...not as "technical" as Laca but Laca's technical qualities can be replaced easily.
Out - Laca, Auba, Xhaka, Torreira, Mustafi
In - Dembele, a winger(Dani Olmo, Zaha, Buendia, etc) , Szobozslai/Aouar, Soumare/Sangare/Berge/Partey and Upamecano/Demiral.
That's our long term future secured. I love Auba but for all his goals, he rarely does anything outside the penalty box.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Why would you buy him to replace one of Lacazette or Auba? Surely it’s both than a winger otherwise we’re in the same boat we are now.

ScotsGooner89

We should be trying to sign players before they become £50mill+. We should of went for him when he was leaving Celtic, would rather now go for Edouard who has a little bit of a better record at Celtic than even moussa had. He also has a better youth level France record than dembele.

TornadoTed

Established Member
We should be trying to sign players before they become £50mill+. We should of went for him when he was leaving Celtic, would rather now go for Edouard who has a little bit of a better record at Celtic than even moussa had. He also has a better youth level France record than dembele.

I couldn't agree more, we need to be braver and take a punt on the likes of Dembele from Celtic for £20m or Ndidi for £17m from Genk. Once they make that move to a bigger club, have a breakout season then the price triples.

Of course it's much easier said than done and everyone else is trying to find the 'value in the market' but we need to succeed at it if we are going to rebuild this squad.

I like Edouard too, I would definitely prefer him at £30m than Demebele at £60m as there doesn't seem much between them except a couple of years extra experience.

I couldn't agree more, we need to be braver and take a punt on the likes of Dembele from Celtic for £20m or Ndidi for £17m from Genk. Once they make that move to a bigger club, have a breakout season then the price triples.

Of course it's much easier said than done and everyone else is trying to find the 'value in the market' but we need to succeed at it if we are going to rebuild this squad.

I like Edouard too, I would definitely prefer him at £30m than Demebele at £60m as there doesn't seem much between them except a couple of years extra experience.
Arent we already doing this? Martinelli, Guendouzi, Torreira, Tierney?

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom