• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nabil Fekir

benjamin86

Established Member
Nope as long there is man city and Chelsea around we need kroenke to give us 200m to spend every summer or we got lucky and have 11 players preforming above expectations like Liverpool.
I think the goal should probably be to try and finish on 80+ points every season so we're always top 3/4 and ready for when the other teams have an off-year.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think the goal should probably be to try and finish on 80+ points every season so we're always top 3/4 and ready for when the other teams have an off-year.
65+. Can easily get you top 4 because the league is competitive unlike before

Goonger

Yeah, we really need to get more consistent over the next couple of years & start to get up to this sort of mark. It shouldn't be impossible, Sp**s hit 86 points in 2017 & finished 2nd, Utd hit 81 points the following season finishing 2nd & still lost 7 games.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He really still in good age to give him 4 years deal. Wonder who much Betis would ask if it's between 20-25M its a steal

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Hm, may actually have to watch Betis to have a look at him and Emerson, his stats look quite good this season (as they were last). https://www.whoscored.com/Players/134893/Show/Nabil-Fekir

Was a big fan of his pre-injury, and liked him last season when I watched him for Betis. This could be a rather astute signing. I wonder if Thomas-Aouar-Fekir / ESR could work in a 3. Don't know if Arteta is daring enough to do that, though.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
No thanks, this really doesn't suit the profile of player the club should be going for. We need to add to KT, Gabriel, Saliba, Saka, ESR, Martinelli with more quality U24 players.

Anyone other than Ødegaard for that position at this point would be a bit underwhelming.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Assume all these links are a negotiation tactic for Ödegaard. Edu learned well from Don Raul.
It would work if real were desperate to sell Ødegaard and only us were interested. But I don’t think they want to sell and if they do I doubt only is would be interested

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think agent just putting our name so they attract interest and will let teams know Fekir is available.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I'm not gonna lie, Ødegaard as 1st target with Fekir as second it is a good set of options if true. Problem is Fekir would be another player on his last big contract as he's 27, which I'm starting to kind of hate. Obviously you should do it when necessary, but we should sign players who have a similar trajectory and profile to our current set of players.

Could be agent games or Edu games anyway lets see.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom