• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nabil Fekir

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He’s got 3 goals and 2 assists this season or something dead like that.

Midtable stuff.

Nah he’s got mad swaz though. Like a Waitrose Taarabt.

Not about the numbers with him. Throwback to an age of technical ballers rather than these roided up pressing merchants we have today.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I still quite like Fekir and given the position where in, he's probably our ceiling if we don't get Ødegaard, otherwise you look to maybe some young hidden gems elsewhere. But I think at least with Fekir you'd get someone who's at an age where you'd be hoping their capable of having an instant impact. Obviously the priority would be getting Ødegaard but sadly it just mightn't happen for whatever reason.

If we don't have European football next season which is looking increasingly likely, it really limits us in what we can do in the market and someone like Fekir might be the best we could hope for.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
If he comes here he is going to get injured and spend the most time on the treatment table isnt he.. can feel it already

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
That'll be typical good signs that he completed over 30+ games apart from ACL injury he suffered few seasons ago he not injury prone

I know it can happen to any player but I just have the feeling he comes here and breaks down leaving us screwed and no further along with the rebuild.

I'm also not sure if we need Fekir when we have ESR in development.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I know it can happen to any player but I just have the feeling he comes here and breaks down leaving us screwed and no further along with the rebuild.

We need playmaker other than ESR can't put everything on him but my 1st choice is Odergaard he already suits our game

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

They're slightly different profiles tho, it'd be a similar situation to ESR and Ødegaard currently. I think ESR and Fekir could play together whether one of them is wider or maybe we go 4-3-3 with both centrally, tho I think we're a way off doing something like that.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom