• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

NEW AWAY JERSEY: BAD NEWS

A

Anonymous

Today's Sunday Mirror has a picture "exclusive" of the new Arsenal kits, using a photo we posted on the main site a month or so ago.

What a coincidence. ;)

Gunner4life09

i think the new juve kit is not bad. i wish the kits could stick to a colour code, white and red, no need for the yellow lines, if the lines were white and we lost that white patch at the back that would be the best.

Jinn

Established Member
ASHBURRN said:
Today's Sunday Mirror has a picture "exclusive" of the new Arsenal kits, using a photo we posted on the main site a month or so ago.

What a coincidence. ;)

I bet they didn't quote us as a source either!

Evil Dragon

More From The Wonder that is ebay, this time the photo seems to suggest that we wont have that White space at the top of our shirt.

Vieira

SH026.JPG

Click Here

Henry

SH025.JPG

Click Here

Pires

SH024.JPG

Click Here

Ljungberg

SH027.JPG

Click Here

Those tiles are getting rather familiar :wink:

A

Anonymous

I don't think those are real.

The ones posted on the kappa website look pretty official.

PolishGooner

ASHBURRN said:
I don't think those are real.

The ones posted on the kappa website look pretty official.

Apparently, Kappa have posted images of the new Arsenal kits. Quite why Kappa is posting those images, when they are manufactured by Nike (and Kappa are sponsoring Sp**s)

lol. sorry ash :D Kappa (www.kappa.com.pl) has nothing with Kappa. It`s a name of internet provider from my city. www.kappa.com.pl/arsenal is address of my website :p

A

Anonymous

Oh boy!

But they look professional enough. Where did you get the photos from?

slapz

Those name and numbers pics that Evil dragon has posted look weird to me cos the Nike kits are supposed to have that mesh thing at the top where the name goes.. like all the other Nike kits

leongsh

The new designs look okay to me - not thrilled as it could have been worse. I prefer the traditional Arsenal away colour of yellow. However, the club seems determined to make it blue, probably to satisfy the main sponsors, O2.

Will be getting one home jersey with "Dennis Bergkamp 10" emblazoned at the back. It's his 10th year and most likely final year with Arsenal. I'm really, really going to miss him after season 2004/5 :cry: Would love to see him lifting the UEFA Champions League champions trophy in an Arsenal jersey before he leaves Arsenal...

Gator

I'm gunna get the home shirt with:

Dennis Bergkamp

Glorious Years

Because I'm 8)

And those shirts do look exceptionally fake, they couldn't even be bothered to move the badge :roll:

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Latest posts

Top Bottom