• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I thought he was our best offensive player today and deserved a goal. That's 2 good games in a row. It's a platform to build on.

He was in a bad place and it feels like he's starting to turn it around. Next game needs to be at a similar level.

Keep it up.

D

Dial Square 1886

He played ok today.

We still drew a blank though at the end of the day.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes our most dangerous player today was trying he bit selfish I don't mind that hopefully not quickly get dropped for Auba at least he'll challenge saka and will let us not overplay him

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
He’s finding his feet. I’ll be really angry with Arteta if he drops him, even if he has an unimpressive game. I think we are starting to find the formula with him having more of a free role and drifting inside to link up with our other creators.

A lot of Pepe backers in this thread (including myself), have said that he needs to stop being isolated and doubled up on out wide in the right midfield area. Thankfully we are starting to play him more centrally which really works for him.

Moah

"The human cyclone"? Mods, judging by the named of the other threads, you can do much better.

Baguette

Le Manberg Français
Pepe did alright but I feel he tries to do too much at times and should keep things simpler. Also why so many step-overs? It’s not 2005.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Why does Arteta NEED to play him? Saka is by far our best RW and obviously Auba will play LW when he's back. There's absolutely no reason to just play Pepe for the sake of it.
Because he is a menace and the opposition´s organization revolves around where he is playing.
He will come good, believe.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
best of our attackers despite not scoring
we are under utilizing his pace I feel. Please keep this up Nico!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom