• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Tierney Auba on the left, Bellerin Pepe on the right!

giphy.gif

Gunner-Union

Can he play left wing as he is left footed ?
Nelson/saka Pea. Pepe

Cabellos. Lucas. Willock

Tierney. Sok. Holding. Bellerin

If we can field this team as much as possible we can finish 3 providing they perform

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

My highlights of the summer:
#1 our new kits are just amazing
#2 beating Sp**s to Ceballos and Saliba
#3 doing a madness with nicolas Pepe

Get Tierney and a centreback and rid of some deadwood and its a top notch window for me! 10/10 if we get rid of Mustafi!

Shahin Tadjalli

We still have agents to deal with, think this is far from done. We’ll see some sort of stumbling block ffs

You were right about this, I had a feeling since it went on for so long when you'd expect him to be off for months now AND he's just what we need(ed)

However, you called it. Top tier posting.

And please guys, for the love of god, don't moan about not getting Zaha. He's a gooner and a proven player however Pepe got the X factor at 24, he could be MASSIVE within 2 seasons.

Oh my god Im loving life rn

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom