• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

LG10

Hopefully the melts ****ting on raul and the new regime will pipe down for a bit.

This is a top class liverpoolesque signing. 80 million, wow. No cl money either, we’re a big club again. Need a cb though.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Me to those people:

iu

Did you see the sort of people it was though? I’d never seen so much thinning white/grey hair in one picture. Guaranteed none of them have heard of Pepe.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Hate to bring Wenger into this but this is a prime example of a deal we wouldn’t have completed due to his refusal to work with agents.

We probably would have dropped Pepe, baulked at Zaha’s fee and then settled for Fraser.

Yep. Can’t even blame Gazidis for that stuff. That was Wenger and his moralistic approach.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

His technique looks raw to me. I remember watching him last Nov against PSG and he was causing them problems, the commentators were raving about him, and he did look threatening but with a raw, fumbling, rough type of dribbling technique (similar to Adebayor but worse, the type where he regularly looks as if he's going to lose the ball or fall over), but sometimes he pulled it off. The PSG players were wary of him and he had a lot of confidence in his ability.

I think if we're spending this amount of money I would have preferred someone who appears to have elite dribbling tekkers, like Zaha.

Stats wise the numbers are very good:

17/18: 19 goals and assists in 38 games - 1 in 2 g/a per game

18/19: 35 goals or assists in 41 games - amazing end product

And ultimately that end product for 2 seasons in a row is probably what has brought him here.

I have my doubts with his technique but let's wait and see.
Tbf Zaha isn’t a super silky dribbler either, often looks chaotic with legs flying all over the place but over time we’ve come to accept that there’s a method to his madness.

Maybe it’s a similar case with Pepe, I’ve seen him embarrass defenders enough that it can’t be a fluke.

Shahin Tadjalli

Hate to bring Wenger into this but this is a prime example of a deal we wouldn’t have completed due to his refusal to work with agents.

We probably would have dropped Pepe, baulked at Zaha’s fee and then settled for Fraser.

Just reading this made me cringe so hard since this is what we all expected before Big **** Emery and Even Bigger **** Raul stepped in.

Buzzing, this will be the start of a new Era. Love y'all. Gonna get a bottle of champagne and a #19 Pepe 3rd kit as soon as it drops.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Both Wenger and Fergie don't like to work with these kind of agents like Mendes Raiola i know they are c**ts and ask for too much money but they own most of talented players in europe.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Did you see the sort of people it was though? I’d never seen so much thinning white/grey hair in one picture. Guaranteed none of them have heard of Pepe.
Yeah a lot of people frustrated with their lives trying to take it out on people just trying to do their job. Real shame.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Reports in italy not very reliable now saying Napoli are going back and try sign Lozano from PSV for 50M euros. a player they wanted earlier this window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom