• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I completely disagree, Laca is the key to unlock deep sitting defences or even in big games where the aren't many chances created and you have to create something on your own.

Laca and auba are both important to our game exactly because of their different skill sets. We need a striker who can play with his back to goal in the club, auba isn't that man.

Well as I said, its unlikely to happen now but I'd still rather have Auba as CF. As it is the front 3 will be pretty dynamic anyway so will interchange during games.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
I’ll take Danny DeVito too please.
Reminded me of this. Uncanny really.
tenor.gif

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

What's mad is there's enough value in players we want rid of for this to not really make that big of a financial hit. Get those sales done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom