• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Atletico only scored 7 last night, they're needing another CF. They can have Laca for £60M. Sign Zaha and we run riot in the league.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Guys this guy was the hottest winger in Europe, he had such a good season that we didn’t even bother getting excited about being linked to him.

He’s not a one season wonder, he had a decent season last year for a 22/23 year old and Lyon actually tried to sign him last summer but he chose to stay at Lille. I’m about to have a breakdown here.

WHEN DIRTY RAUL SPEAKS YOU B*TCHES BETTER LISTEN.
I said yesterday we need to sign a guy like him a year early, before he explodes. Out of our league now.

Gracias Raul.

Nom de Plume

FFS.
I'm reading page 43 and I'm gobsmacked and excited as I go to neck a few beers.
I come back to page 56, cross eyes and clueless as to what is going on !!!!
Have we got this bugger?
If so, then surely Tierney is nailed on.
What about a CB or maybe 2?
Bullets for Mustafalaff and Xhaka?

Highgate

I don't think we'll sell Laca now unless there is interest that we've managed to conceal. But reality is;

Zaha Auba Pepe

far better than

Auba Laca Pepe
I completely disagree, Laca is the key to unlock deep sitting defences or even in big games where the aren't many chances created and you have to create something on your own.

Laca and auba are both important to our game exactly because of their different skill sets. We need a striker who can play with his back to goal in the club, auba isn't that man.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Pepe plays on right wing. Then, what will happen to Mikhi? I hope fat Mino finds a solution for him

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Its also like the same 7 European managers rotating between the african teams every few years @GDeep™ They are stealing a living there (ironic).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom