• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Falcao?

Rooney, Van Persie, Falcao is a bit much though on paper - probably promoting Wilson.

ArseGod

If Falcao goes to United, will he play in midfield or defense? As far as I'm concerned they're still a shambles of a team

Iceman10

Established Member
There's been some stuff about Van Persie needing knee surgery though, so a loan deal could work for them, esp. as LVG has probably had enough of Welbeck and Hernandez. That would leave space temporarily for +1 with Rooney. I'd still put us as favourites over United if we were serious, of course based on CL football this season.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
As long as they don't bring in a midfielder and CB I could care less who they get for their attack, their forward options aren't the problem.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
<a class="postlink" href="http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/31/shinji-kagawa-completes-transfer-to-borussia-dortmund-tomas-rosicky-posts-quality-instagram-cartoon-4852184/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/31/shinji-ka ... n-4852184/</a>

Rosicky :lol:

trunks206

Established Member
Wait Micah Richards is heading to Fiorentina? Honest question, how the hell do City have enough homegrown players for PL rules with Richards, Lescott and Rodwell all leaving this summer?

GDeep™

League is very weak
English media getting a little carried away given his recent form and contact situation, doubt Real are plotting any move, just yet.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Barkley linked with City btw, 50M, I can see that happening.

City get a top young English talent and Everton bring in some funds.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Barkley's definitely going to move sooner or later, only a matter of time. As it stands only City would be able to give him anywhere near the amount of first team football that he'd need. Us, Utd and Chelsea have no need for him and Liverpool won't be getting him for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom