• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjamin86

Established Member
City want Thiago as well, literally what’s the point. That would be Thiago, De Bruyne, Silva, Gundogan, Jorginho and Fernandinho competing for three spots.
i guess Fernandinho and Silva are both 32 allows them to be slowly rotated out of the team over next 2 seasons?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
City want Thiago as well, literally what’s the point. That would be Thiago, De Bruyne, Silva, Gundogan, Jorginho and Fernandinho competing for three spots.
Think it'll just be Jorginho, Thiago seems like he's staying

HBL

Established Member
i guess Fernandinho and Silva are both 32 allows them to be slowly rotated out of the team over next 2 seasons?
Think it'll just be Jorginho, Thiago seems like he's staying
Probably but they’ve just spent so much. Think it’s already a fight for second place next season. The current city squad is already worth over £700m, whilst we’re getting our £50m budget in the summer and the board wonder why we can’t compete. Not even Chelsea can keep up with that type of spending. New manager is going to have to be a genius to get us challenging for the title whilst Pep is still at City.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Asamoah could be useful with positions he can play.

Has to be time for a big side to pick up Mario... Two professional high scoring seasons back to back. 30m+ striker on a free.

Chiellini injured now but could see Mourinho making a move.

_100995476_out_contractxi.png

via.bbc

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli

Has to be time for a big side to pick up Mario... Two professional high scoring seasons back to back. 30m+ striker on a free.

via.bbc

Imagine Robben or Ribery. I would LOVE Robben - he is one player who I feel can always score out of nothing.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

via.bbc

If Balotelli didnt have so much baggage Welbeck out/Balo in.

Chiellini I imagine stays at Juve surely?

Would probably take Asamoah and Robben off that list as the realistic options.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
You want old Franck to spend the rest of his days in a wheelchair? 'Cause that's what you get with Arsenal's staff of butchers.

:lol:

In an ideal world yes, I think he still could offer something and is a great option on a free. However you are probably right about him leaving us with no legs, I'm hoping our injury record is something that is going to change with a new manager.

I'm hoping the whole clubs mentality changes with a new manager.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
https://www.transfermarkt.de/boaten...se-fragen-beantworten-ldquo-/view/news/306362

Jerome Boateng linked to United and City after he said the following last night:

"I have experienced everything at Bayern. I'm slowly getting to a point where I have to answer some questions to myself: What goals haven't I achieved? Do I want to prove myself over and over again at the same club under the same conditions? It's not necessarilly about my career, these are about life. About personal challenges."

Reactions: BBF

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
https://www.transfermarkt.de/boaten...se-fragen-beantworten-ldquo-/view/news/306362

Jerome Boateng linked to United and City after he said the following last night:

"I have experienced everything at Bayern. I'm slowly getting to a point where I have to answer some questions to myself: What goals haven't I achieved? Do I want to prove myself over and over again at the same club under the same conditions? It's not necessarilly about my career, these are about life. About personal challenges."

Wanted to post this in the "Wish List" Thread.

He would be perfect for us. He is a best friend from Özil and has a similar lifestyl to Aubameyang. He would perfect to London.

Don't know if City or United need him, thought about PSG maybe. Others top clubs don't need him, maybe for Liverpool next to Van Dijk.

Only his injuries are a worry and Bayern already have his replacement with Süle.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Wanted to post this in the "Wish List" Thread.

He would be perfect for us. He is a best friend from Özil and has a similar lifestyl to Aubameyang. He would perfect to London.

Don't know if City or United need him, thought about PSG maybe. Others top clubs don't need him, maybe for Liverpool next to Van Dijk.

Only his injuries are a worry and Bayern already have his replacement with Süle.
That'd be our entire budget + money from sales gone :lol:

I guess our other signings could then be Meyer and Hradecky on frees? The club would never do that though.

Toby

I guess our other signings could then be Meyer and Hradecky on frees? The club would never do that though.

Hradecky has reportedly already agreed terms with Leverkusen as Leno replacement. The budget GK options are basically off the market already.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Boateng will turn 30 this year, had some injuries. Bonucci was better for Juve and fitter and was sold for 42€m.
Think Boateng could be around 30-40€.

I think Bayern wouldn't put a spoke in Boatengs wheel (right translation? :D), if he really wants to leave. He did some much for this club and they have a really good replacement.

Don't know about the wage. If we want to improve our defense, we will need to spend anyway.

Toby

If we could get Boateng I'd happily shop in the budget category for other positions. But this has Fraudiola written all over it. Going to City as Kompany replacement. Abu Dhabi got the cash, Jerome knows Pep and has history with the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom