• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

And people said he rejected us lol.

Yeah, I don't believe this tweet and its attempt to rewrite history.

He was a starter for us and in good form before Sanchez was with us. Makes no sense on him wanting to go Arsenal back then, maybe it does now but definitely not pre-Sanchez. He was scoring goals for fun and was a key player back then. Only till Jose actually shunned him for Sanchez did he probably start thinking about his future elsewhere.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Yeah, I don't believe this tweet and its attempt to rewrite history.

He was a starter for us and in good form before Sanchez was with us. Makes no sense on him wanting to go Arsenal back then, maybe it does now but definitely not pre-Sanchez. He was scoring goals for fun and was a key player.
Or maybe he realized, like I said before you signed Sanchez, that the signing would limit his playing time. It was honestly so obvious.

Don't think we'll get him now though, you lot won't allow it.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Or maybe he realized, like I said before you signed Sanchez, that the signing would limit his playing time. It was honestly so obvious.

Don't think we'll get him now though, you lot won't allow it.

He was a starter and in great form. He probably had no idea he was going to be the one sacrificed ahead of players like Lingard, Mata and Rashford. There was no chatter about Martial leaving back then, but there is now because he isn't playing much and is second/third fiddle.

I just can't believe that this tweet is anything remotely true. Definitely going but there's no way he was talking to clubs back then. Jose would have probably actually ****ed him off if he did say he wanted to leave.

Who cares anyway. Martial wants to leave because United is disgusting club with disgusting manager who don't know how to develop young and give something back to the game. Can't believe people actually support this. Disgusting.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Fabinho must be the one everyone has their eyes on but probably out of our reach now. Kondogbia looks great again.

Domestically would expect Ndidi, Lemina & Doucoure to all move up the league this summer.
We need something thats for sure

HBL

Established Member
City want Thiago as well, literally what’s the point. That would be Thiago, De Bruyne, Silva, Gundogan, Jorginho and Fernandinho competing for three spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom