• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The Mirror citing Paul Hirst in the Times, who's very reliable for the Manchester clubs

HBL

Established Member
Ffs, praying we go for him. I reckon he’d get 20+ goals next season if he joined, also it would p*ss the United fans off so much!

Classic Arsenal unable to play hard ball in transfers.

Arsenal: "Give us Martial in swap for Sanchez"
United: "Nope"
Arsenal: "Ok we will then just give you Sanchez for free then"
United: "Wtf, no ok you can have Mhiki?"

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Ffs, praying we go for him. I reckon he’d get 20+ goals next season if he joined, also it would p*ss the United fans off so much!
Imagine bagging two goals from them next season. One from Danny and one from Anthony. Oh the joy!

Reactions: HBL

HBL

Established Member
Still only 22 as well, hasn’t shown his full potential yet. Still think he has the ability to be elite. The way I see it we have an absolute minimum of 4 first team positions available, probably five because we need two cb’s.

(???) - Aubameyang - Mkhi
Özil - Ramsey
(???)
Nacho/Kola - (???) - (???) - Bellerin
(???)​

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I can see him leaving, but not to here. Utd only entertained the Mkhi idea cos they were confident they had the better deal with Alexis going to them. They'd absolutely draw the line at Martial.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Portuguese journo saying Liverpool will sign Ruben Neves from Wolves

Reactions: BBF

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Rúben Neves and that whole Wolves fiasco is so slimy. Mendes truly is awful.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Portuguese journo saying Liverpool will sign Ruben Neves from Wolves

Pff f*ck my life. All these links of good players to Liverpool may or may not be true, but along with Keita they will be able to bring in one or two more top quality players. That's what a good season and a good manager can do for you; it can attract players who otherwise wouldn't come.

We'll always have the London factor and the money factor, but we're becoming less attractive. Would Alexis have chosen us over Liverpool if he was leaving Barca now?

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Pff f*ck my life. All these links of good players to Liverpool may or may not be true, but along with Keita they will be able to bring in one or two more top quality players. That's what a good season and a good manager can do for you; it can attract players who otherwise wouldn't come.

We'll always have the London factor and the money factor, but we're becoming less attractive. Would Alexis have chosen us over Liverpool if he was leaving Barca now?
Well auba and Lacazzete chose us in the s**te state we in at the moment. We still big club all big clubs have really bad period in thier history.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
We still big club all big clubs have really bad period in thier history.

It's not even that bad I think. During the second half of Wenger's tenure the team, in all of its iterations, has been on the brink of achieving something. It was always just that little push to the top that's been missing. Recently the competition at the top of the league has gotten better, along new teams joining in, due to the constant influx of money. Now, Arsenal should be doing better right now, but it's not yet catastrophe. It's frustrating, sure, and it's been for a rather long time, but not rightout doom. At least as of now until June.

This team again is on the brink of a sustained title challenge. It even won three FA Cups, it's able to challenge and beat other big teams on its day. If we're honest and take a comprehensive look at the squad bar idiotic comparisons to other teams apparent quality, the attacking potential is massive. We shouldnt make ourselves look too bad here. The other departments are scattered with solid quality, too. This team just needs a couple of clever additions across the pitch to compliment what's already there, and a new manager with a coherent system to make that push over the line which Wenger failed to do in the last ten years for a variety of valid reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom