• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

After being brutally bullied and got sent multiple death threats for my footballing opinions it is one of my few purposes left on this forum to make you happy. When I can´t do that anymore I will give you my credit card info and hopefully that can make you happy. When that is over. I'm done here.
Hahaha thank you but money can’t buy a true and pure smile like I have now. One love! <3

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
imagine spending somewhere close to €100m for a back-up :lol:

No way would Pjanic be a back-up in any team. He's somehow still underrated, probably cos he's been in Serie A. Doesn't feel like a deal that will actually happen, but if it did he'd walk straight into that City team, probably benching Fernandinho.

Reactions: A_G

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
No way would Pjanic be a back-up in any team. He's somehow still underrated, probably cos he's been in Serie A. Doesn't feel like a deal that will actually happen, but if it did he'd walk straight into that City team, probably benching Fernandinho.
Pjanic is someone who would have been insanely good under Wenger, in a similar role santi/arteta kinda played. I wanted him to join from Roma. He is better than Fernandinho and would walk into that side

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Pjanic is someone who would have been insanely good under Wenger, in a similar role santi/arteta kinda played. I wanted him to join from Roma. He is better than Fernandinho and would walk into that side
Think he moved the same summer as Cesc to Barce as well! Odd one with how well Wenger knew the French League.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Incredible how little business has been done so far in the PL. Only 3 weeks left? It's gonna get crazy. 3 clubs still haven't signed anyone and a further 5 have only signed 1 player so far. Of the big clubs only us and Liverpool have brought in significant numbers, and only Liverpool have really done the swashbuckling deals. It's gonna be interesting to see how the last-minute panic unfolds.

Arsenio Venger

Incredible how little business has been done so far in the PL. Only 3 weeks left? It's gonna get crazy. 3 clubs still haven't signed anyone and a further 5 have only signed 1 player so far. Of the big clubs only us and Liverpool have brought in significant numbers, and only Liverpool have really done the swashbuckling deals. It's gonna be interesting to see how the last-minute panic unfolds.

Wenger was ahead of his time

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Think he moved the same summer as Cesc to Barce as well! Odd one with how well Wenger knew the French League.
Not that odd, according to himself we were in for him and he probably would have come here if his dad or someone else around him hadn't given their word to Roma that he'd join them.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I rate Maguire very highly. The way he gallops forward out the back is incredible. In a better system (Leicester's wasn't great last season) he'll shine defensively as well. He's a right menace in the opposition box as well, gets a few assists/goals from a slab head bonce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom