• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Official Signings Thread - Summer 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero142

sorry to double post..

Bolton have announced that Jay-Jay Okocha and Bruno N'Gotty are to leave the club this summer.

- 'sorry to double post'...THEN USE THE EDIT BUTTON PEOPLE!-

regele

Established Member
Living in the forest again people? Atletico Madrid have confirmed the signing of Rosicky for 10 mil euros.

Legolas7

i hope they sign torres/kuijt cos the only thing miss is the ideal striker partner for henry......they should find striker good in the air and have lots of pace... :D

otfgoon

Established Member
Legolas7 said:
i hope they sign torres/kuijt cos the only thing miss is the ideal striker partner for henry......they should find striker good in the air and have lots of pace... :D
would not really want him, but hopefully torres

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Asterix said:
YeahBee said:
What would you guys do if Wenger went out and said that Baptista, Kompany and Ribery was signed tomorrow?

C'mon - let's try and keep this thread on topic - as mentioned above - no speculation - just confirmed signings and discussion about those confirmed signings. There are plenty of other threads for speculation.

cheers

sorry

KY

Established Member
regele said:
Living in the forest again people? Atletico Madrid have confirmed the signing of Rosicky for 10 mil euros.
can u post the link for this news? i cant find it. onli found confirmed signing for atletico madrid is jose castro. Portuguese under-21 international defender.

KY

Established Member
i think we forgot one summer signing made a while back ago. Man Utd's David bellion to Nice going thru on July 1st

kashif_wattoo

hmmm..okay but can we make another, separate Thread for "Arsenal Confirmed Signings - Summer Window"?... and start it by the sigining of Nacer Barazite, the 15 yr old from Holland (NEC Nimegin)?

Because, this way it would be easier for gooners to talk only about confirmed arsenal signings in that thread!!!

just a suggestions, its mod's call.

p.s. if not then please don't mention any arsenal signings here, and make individual threads instead..it seems that i do not care much about other clubs and so this thread is hardly attractive for me, like tim howard's loan to everton??!!!!!

Asterix

Established Member
Henry_Pires said:
Torres and Rosicky for me.

I think you may have misunderstood the purpose of this thread.

Kashif - we usually discuss Arsenal related rumours in individual player threads as you pointed out, so yes, I reckon this should be just for non-Arsenal related confirmed signings. No need for you to check back in if you're not interested! :)

sabret00the

Established Member
kashif_wattoo said:
hmmm..okay but can we make another, separate Thread for "Arsenal Confirmed Signings - Summer Window"?... and start it by the sigining of Nacer Barazite, the 15 yr old from Holland (NEC Nimegin)?

Because, this way it would be easier for gooners to talk only about confirmed arsenal signings in that thread!!!

just a suggestions, its mod's call.

p.s. if not then please don't mention any arsenal signings here, and make individual threads instead..it seems that i do not care much about other clubs and so this thread is hardly attractive for me, like tim howard's loan to everton??!!!!!
confirmed Arsenal signings can go into Arsenal-Talk.

James

Established Member
Wigan have released Henchoz and David Thompson.

Quite surprising, because Henchoz has served Wigan quite well this season...and David Thompson i thought was one of their best players against us on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom