• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Official Signings Thread - Summer 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reyes(9)

Tottenham have failed with a £2 million enquiry for Wigan Athletic's unsettled defender Pascal Chimbonda.

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid ... 2M+ENQUIRY

Just wanted to confirm the source Jester ;) ..

RammiXP

adjie said:
KY said:
can u post the link for this news? i cant find it. onli found confirmed signing for atletico madrid is jose castro. Portuguese under-21 international defender.

here you go, KY ...
Rosicky Sign, Aguerro to follow

but his preference was Arsenal ....
Dream Move to Arsenal

**** **** ****!! sorry love this guy and he went for so cheap!

im gutted

he was one of my picks as a deffo signing this summer

awwww im just gutted!

kel varnsen

Established Member
RammiXP said:
adjie said:
KY said:
can u post the link for this news? i cant find it. onli found confirmed signing for atletico madrid is jose castro. Portuguese under-21 international defender.

here you go, KY ...

Dream Move to Arsenal

f**k f**k f**k!! sorry love this guy and he went for so cheap!

im gutted

awwww im just gutted!

me too. rosicky is world class, versatile and just the right age. can't believe we didn't try to sign him. sometimes wenger's utter apathy in the transfer market is nearly too much...

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
a good buy for fulham and goodbye to wigan...

with boa morte, steed and bullard in their midfield area, they'll give a good fight for other lower-half mid table teams...

and chimbonda just got served...

he handed a transfer request and the board put a 6mil clause for him... until any team will come and accept the offer, he will play for the RESERVES and also less important games such as friendlies, early rounds of carling cup and such...

you just had one okay season and suddenly you think you're up there with henry, bergy, toure and cesc?

you're not even worth half of eboue you mug

Asterix

Established Member
kashif_wattoo said:
thanks Asterix, you are a top bloke, no doubt it!!!

just checked it to see any replies, won't do it again i promise ;)

:lol:

How many thumbs up can I give you? :wink:

RammiXP

kel varnsen said:
RammiXP said:
adjie said:
KY said:

here you go, KY ...

Dream Move to Arsenal

f**k f**k f**k!! sorry love this guy and he went for so cheap!

im gutted

awwww im just gutted!

me too. rosicky is world class, versatile and just the right age. can't believe we didn't try to sign him. sometimes wenger's utter apathy in the transfer market is nearly too much...

In this instance i will have to agree, for once i want us to buy a player we can all go WHAOOO he can change us for the better and add quality not some 16/17 year old we will have to wait 4 years to bleed in. Just once it would be great.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
I really thought we could have gone and snatched Rosicky to Highbury but he's now gone to Atletico. With signings like these at Atletico, I doubt Torres would leave.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
It could also mean that they know that the Torres sale will get them money so they went out and bought Rosicky, or atleast I hope so

ramon12

kashif_wattoo said:
hmmm..okay but can we make another, separate Thread for "Arsenal Confirmed Signings - Summer Window"?... and start it by the sigining of Nacer Barazite, the 15 yr old from Holland (NEC Nimegin)?

Because, this way it would be easier for gooners to talk only about confirmed arsenal signings in that thread!!!

just a suggestions, its mod's call.

p.s. if not then please don't mention any arsenal signings here, and make individual threads instead..it seems that i do not care much about other clubs and so this thread is hardly attractive for me, like tim howard's loan to everton??!!!!!
get me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom