• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Our next 5 games...

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Looks like as predicted by many, Soton and United games went as planned.

Next 5 games:

Villa - W
Leeds - W
Man City - L
Leicester - D (possibly Win, their form at home hasn't been great)
Burnley - W

10 points out of 15

Last edited:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Next 5 games:

Villa - W (Villa only have 2 days rest and early kick off)
Leeds - W
Man City - D
Leicester - W
Burnley - W

13/15

Check

Aston Villa - W
Leeds - W
City - L
Leicester - D
Burnley - W

If we play like yesterday in the first half this is doable. Maybe even win at Leicester. Against City we've got absolutely no chance. Best team in the league by a mile. The games versus City are the only games which I'm not even looking forward to, as we have zero possesion and always lose by 3 goals.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Results seem to be on par with what we predicted other than the Wolves and Villa games.

Next 5:

Leicester - D
Burnley - W
Tottenham - W
West Ham - D
Liverpool - L

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I'd go:
Leicester - L
Burnley - W
Sp**s - D
West Ham - L
Liverpool - L

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We need stop taking L at worst get D and move on we very likely ending season with more than 15 loses at this rate

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
7 points out of 9 from the Leicester, Burnley and Sp**s games (should really have been 9 out of 9).

Hammers are beatable as long as we don’t make any stupid mistakes on set pieces. Liverpool at home, we should really beat them in the form they are in..

Iceman10

Established Member
If we can beat West Ham then Top 6 should be realistic from there, everyone below Chelsea in 4th within reach. It won’t be easy though, will need another strong performance in CM, and they have no midweek match unlike us.

Alfs

Hi everyone,

I'm Alfs from West Ham Online and I come in peace.

If you don't know WHO, it's an irreverent, very loosely moderated, bearpit of old school West Ham fans. 70% of which have PSTD, as would you if you'd had to put up with the **** that we have had to over the past, well, since the club was established in 1895. World Cup, aside, that is.

Each week we have a feature called 'View from the Opposition", where our members ask members of the opposing team's forums a mixture of serious and piss-take questions, such as, 'does Willie Young still have nightmares about a 16-year-old lad accelerating away from him and then wake up kicking his Missus to pieces?'.

It shouldn't take up more than fifteen minutes of your time.

Any volunteers?

Cheers,

Alfs

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hi everyone,

I'm Alfs from West Ham Online and I come in peace.

If you don't know WHO, it's an irreverent, very loosely moderated, bearpit of old school West Ham fans. 70% of which have PSTD, as would you if you'd had to put up with the **** that we have had to over the past, well, since the club was established in 1895. World Cup, aside, that is.

Each week we have a feature called 'View from the Opposition", where our members ask members of the opposing team's forums a mixture of serious and piss-take questions, such as, 'does Willie Young still have nightmares about a 16-year-old lad accelerating away from him and then wake up kicking his Missus to pieces?'.

It shouldn't take up more than fifteen minutes of your time.

Any volunteers?

Cheers,

Alfs
Think the best bet from here would be @hydrofluoric acid

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
@Alfs Lad, if your forum was a borough, it’d be Barking and Dagenham. I hope you wiped your feet on the way in! 😉

Attachments

• C298D9F6-8A5A-4CF2-8D8D-123DCF608D33.jpg
    C298D9F6-8A5A-4CF2-8D8D-123DCF608D33.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 11

Alfs

Of course I did, Jury. I was brought up the right way.

I've tried contacting Hydro but have had no reply. Anyone else fancy giving it a go?

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom