• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ousmane Dembele

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope this happens now, purely to save face :(

Just seems strange because how he left Dortmund that he would give up so soon. But Ive heard that Messi is quite a bully. If he dont like him he will give him hard time.

Seems also logical of him wanting to come him given our status as summer vacation club and few of his friends are here.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
As much as I love him I don't think we have the funds to buy him + improve the GK CB and CM position.

Imo buying 2 great CM, a new CB and a new GK is far more important than Dembelé.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Well that AFC plug dude linked him with us a few weeks back , not sure how the kid knows what he knows but maybe there is something to it .

He's been pretty accurate. More than most. I believe the interest is there but the price has to be a stumbling block. Can't imagine Barca willingly losing out about half or more than half of the original transfer fee. I don't see us paying 50m for him.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I can believe he fancies joining Auba, who seems to be a pretty charismatic character, and probably especially so to a young black player, but what he wants and what we can get are two very different things

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
...but what he wants and what we can get are two very different things

may i remind you this gem of a line from a russian classic :lol:

I have the desire to buy a house, but not the means.
I have the means to buy a goat, but not the desire
(so may our desires match with our means)

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Lemar is just as good
Quite tired so might be missing someone obvious but in terms of young players it’s Dembele+Mbappe and then the rest. For me they’re the best prospects in world football by quite a margin. Lemar isn’t on that level.

Inflated market and all that but there’s a reason why they’re two of the most expensive players of all time.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Some rumors going around on Twitter that Dembele wants out of Barcelona and wants to go to Arsenal. Have my doubts. Sources cite the DailyStar but also "Spanish sources" - not sure what Spanish media channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom