• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ousmane Diomande

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can't wait to see how this guy solve goal scoring problem, stop giving arteta money ffs
We need defender either way we have nobody and White being forced to play with knock but I prefer we buy fullback not a center back

Can't wait to see how this guy solve goal scoring problem, stop giving arteta money ffs

In the January window it's about availability. Besides, our attackers scored like 90 league goals, a record, last season, they should be able to fix it from within.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
He would be fantastic cover for Saliba.. Good age profile and his stock will rise. He was great when we played them in the Europa league.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
We've got super Mik Arteta

He knows exactly what we need

With Ben White at the back, Timber at the back, Zinchenko at the back, Gabriel at the back, Kiwior at the back, Tomiyasu at the back, Pablo Mari at the back, Tavares at the back, Trusty at the back, Cedric at the back, Diomande at the back...

UkrArsenal

We need third good CD .
Kiwi maybe get back to Italy.
But it's not most wanted position right now.
Just go and buy CF ffs.

Bloodbather

Established Member

We do need another defender, though. Kiwior hasn't been good enough and Tomiyasu is too injury prone. With Timber still being out a January move for a defender is a must. Currently we have no proper backup to Saliba and Gabriel.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He would be fantastic cover for Saliba.. Good age profile and his stock will rise. He was great when we played them in the Europa league.

Yes absolutely, Diomande is the player that allows us to keep up our level when Saliba is not available.

Not as composed as Saliba yet, but the qualities are largely there both on and off the ball. The only questions I still have for him, is how he is able to play on his left foot and open up that left side. Because I would love to see him and Saliba as our CBs in future.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yes absolutely, Diomande is the player that allows us to keep up our level when Saliba is not available.

Not as composed as Saliba yet, but the qualities are largely there both on and off the ball. The only questions I still have for him, is how he is able to play on his left foot and open up that left side. Because I would love to see him and Saliba as our CBs in future.
He is a 20 year old kid with less than 30 league games in Portugal and few in Denmark. Even sporting fans say he is still raw and make errors.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We definitely need another center back, and one that can ideally play both Saliba and Gabriel’s role.

I rate Kiwior but he can only play the position Gabriel is currently playing, so provided Gabriel stays fit he’s of not much use.

TheDrunkenMaster

We definitely need another center back, and one that can ideally play both Saliba and Gabriel’s role.

I rate Kiwior but he can only play the position Gabriel is currently playing, so provided Gabriel stays fit he’s of not much use.
Gabriel, Saliba, White, Timber, Tomiyasu and Kiwior is more than enough cover. Arteta doesn’t rotate anyway.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We've got super Mik Arteta

He knows exactly what we need

With Ben White at the back, Timber at the back, Zinchenko at the back, Gabriel at the back, Kiwior at the back, Tomiyasu at the back, Pablo Mari at the back, Tavares at the back, Trusty at the back, Cedric at the back, Diomande at the back...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I started off reading this as a song and just broke down in laughter towards the middle 🤣

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

We definately do need a CF this window, that would be my priority but I'd be happy to take this guy, he's got decent potential, considering Tomiyasu is injury prone & out at Asian Cup we'd probably also need a good CB cover, he's better then Kiwior imo.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'd be surprised if we sign him, not because he isn't good but he plays CB in the same area that Saliba does. Unless we're anticipating Saliba leaving in the next few years, I'm not sure Diomande would want to play second fiddle given how high his stock currently is at Sporting.

That said, I wouldn't be against it. For some reason, we always seem to lose defenders.

coleio

We do need another defender, though. Kiwior hasn't been good enough and Tomiyasu is too injury prone. With Timber still being out a January move for a defender is a must. Currently we have no proper backup to Saliba and Gabriel.

Kiwior just needs to stop being played as a LB. He's like a fish out of water and I swear Arteta only thinks he can play there because he looked alright in one of our pre season friendlies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom