• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patrick Kluivert

Status
Not open for further replies.

JazzG

Established Member
I don't know if he cares about footy anymore. If he does then at that price he is more than welcome.

He is very talented but his attidude has let him down.....

Andrew

Interesting. Doesn't make sense with what Wenger has said lately. And News of the world is quite a **** newspaper isn't it?

Jinn

Established Member
Yep. Very dodgy.

Dunno what to think really - do we really need someone like him? Can we get better?

JazzG

Established Member
We certainly need someone who can score the headers, tap ins and be a target man. He would be ideal but I'm not sure if he still has the desire.....

Mark

Established Member
he seems to have the desire to play for us. perhaps moving from barca to here could help him.

lewdikris

Established Member
I've been getting the feeling this could be on again recently. Still uncertain, but then i remember another 27 year old dutch striker arriving with a dubious recent record and not being too bad. Hmm, what was his name?

O yeah. Dennis Bergkamp.

Kluivert's cheap.

Cheap is good.

And so is he.

Andrew

I had the feeling too that Kluivert had no desire anymore. But when he played against Real Madrid he definitely had the desire. I am sure if he moves which ever club he plays for he will have the desire.

His transfer will be cheap but his wages won't be. I still don't think we'll get him but out of any strikers he will probably be the most likely.

patrick42uk

Established Member
kluivert didnt actually say himself he would like to go to arsenal. the news of the world's source is a 'pal' of his. So really its bullshit

He'd be a quality signing if he came. Wenger would have to tell him to play as a striker rather than dropping deep which he seems to have taken a liking to in recent years, otherwise we'd have two strikers who are never near the penalty area.

JGooner

if he regains some hunger, he'll be a triumph in the premiership. but there is no evidence to suggest he will. he has been coasting since the age of 19 and appears to treat his profession as a chore in between evenings of clubbing and parties. he trains poorly and is now struggling to keep his weight down. very un-wengerlike.

JGooner

i've just read the story in the news of the world and it sounds pretty convincing. quotes from two separate people.

PolishGooner

JGooner said:
i've just read the story in the news of the world and it sounds pretty convincing. quotes from two separate people.

Kluivert now plays in first team, scores goals. He was selected as Player of the Month

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
There is only one person who knows the truth.
That person is Kluivert himself so if he goes on national telly which I very much think he will NOT, and says whom he wants to play for.
I tend to think its just lot of hogwash

Arjan

PolishGooner said:
JGooner said:

Kluivert now plays in first team, scores goals. He was selected as Player of the Month

In a recent poll 60% of the socios wanted him out and 42.7% wanted a new striker to replace Kluivert.

I think he will be moving to Highbury, he is only playing well since being linked to us, and I definitly welcome him here. He is class.

arsenal4life

of course we'll welcome him here
also we are all confident in WENGER's capabilities to turn the good player to a world class ones
and Kluivert has the source and Wenger will shine him

Aussie

Established Member
it well be intresting at the end of January when we all look over the posts in the rumors section of the forum and see what a load of crap they all were

Ridge

i've heard this b*llshit since july and he'd never came.

but, hope he does, in january. :angel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom