• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patrick Vieira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

albo2002

ok - 5live are saying he's all but signed.

this really is starting to pee me off - madrid are almost as hateable as man u now.

Henry14

Real could've reached an agreement with Patrick legally.

If Patrick expressed to Dein and Wenger his intent to leave Arsenal, we could've given Real permission to discuss contract talks with Patrick while the two clubs worked on a deal/fee for the player. This would speed up the process which would benefit both clubs.

The reports that the Real officer mentioned about being "far-off" I see no more as they submitted their initial offer for the player, 24m, which was turned down. I have no doubt Real will pay whatever Arsenal want for the player, but like us and any other club they're going to see how cheap they can get Patrick.

lee1001

Established Member
albo2002 said:
ok - 5live are saying he's all but signed.

this really is starting to pee me off - madrid are almost as hateable as man u now.

Thats ****ing great. He's gone.

You can normaly trust the BBC network.

Wenger had me convinced he was staying. It must mean that he has deliberatly lied. Why would Wenger say Vieira is not going, if Arsenal are already negotiating with Real??

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Don't believe everything you read, the BBC have taken la Marca as their source, as is the link already posted.

La Marca is not too reliable.

KingReyes

Established Member
OneteaminLondon said:
Don't believe everything you read, the BBC have taken la Marca as their source, as is the link already posted.

La Marca is not too reliable.

I hope you're right mate, but I'm preparing for the wrost case scenario which looks like its going to happen.

lee1001

Established Member
You still listening KingReyes??

Im listening to this ****e radio stattion for the Vieira & Sol discussion but all they are going on about is bloody Sven and his *****es!!

A

Anonymous

bbc saying arsenal will comment in the morning.........anyone who thinks there is no truth in this is stupid........i say again if Vieira isnt going then he is acting disgracefully....as club captain he should bury this. The fans are miffed by the rumours , the training camp is surrounding by press hassling wenger on it..... His Silence Says it All....HE AINT COMMITTED no more

KingReyes

Established Member
lee1001 said:
You still listening KingReyes??

Im listening to this s***e radio stattion for the Vieira & Sol discussion but all they are going on about is bloody Sven and his *****es!!

Yeh I'm listening. ****ing Sven and his sluts. Lets see what they're gonna say about Paddy. They are saying Marca is very seldom wrong :D

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I'm listening to it too. Marca's seldom wrong? Thats got to be some kind of joke. If Real sign Vieira on the cheap, (under £30m) then I will be majorly pissed off!

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Well, I backed his right to keep schtum during his holiday- but this has gone on long enough. Just f'cking say something- even if it's adios!

A

Anonymous

All you media know it alls - Is this latest news made up aswell?

It MUST have some truth in it.

Vieira has agreed terms with Madird - is this made up? Do you all still believe there has been no contact what so ever?

He is off, im sure now. There is not just some guy sitting in an office making this stuff up.

And it does make sense. Im sure he sees this as his last chance to leave and Arsenal as the last chance to get top money for him.

Some one please give a good reason why this is all bollocks and make me feel better!!

albo2002

ok - real are saying the only stumbling block is the two sides agreeing the fee.

WELL THAT'S A PRETTY FRICKING BIG STUMBLING BLOCK.

If Arsenal say no, the deal is off.

In all likelihood, they wont say no, if the player pleads to leave.

Makes me really angry and I just wouldn't be surprised if Beckham is part of the deal the other way, which would sort out the right side at least.

Madrid have clearly been illegal and Blatter should do something about it instead of making a fool of himself whenever he opens his gob.

KingReyes

Established Member
Sol said:
All you media know it alls - Is this latest news made up aswell?

It MUST have some truth in it.

Vieira has agreed terms with Madird - is this made up? Do you all still believe there has been no contact what so ever?

He is off, im sure now. There is not just some guy sitting in an office making this stuff up.

And it does make sense. Im sure he sees this as his last chance to leave and Arsenal as the last chance to get top money for him.

Some one please give a good reason why this is all bollocks and make me feel better!!

I think alot of people are in denial about Vieira leaving, it looks like its going to happen.We must move on and we WILL move on.

Sorry I couldn't make you feel better Sol. :(

lee1001

Established Member
Well i aint got any good news but one listener just phoned in and said we should buy Davids, Hargreaves, Anelka and Kahn..i thought that was quite funny.

It also looks like Kolo Toure is being suggested as the replacement for Vieira.

Oh and some Sp**s fans has phoned in over the moon.

KingReyes

Established Member
lee1001 said:
Well i aint got any good news but one listener just phoned in and said we should buy Davids, Hargreaves, Anelka and Kahn..i thought that was quite funny.

It also looks like Kolo Toure is being suggested as the replacement for Vieira.

Oh and some Sp**s fans has phoned in over the moon.

Yeh I'm listening, and these Sp**s fans are hilarious bunch of ****** really.

Well i aint got any good news but one listener just phoned in and said we should buy Davids, Hargreaves, Anelka and Kahn..i thought that was quite funny

Thats was very funny!!

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
marca are like the sun of spain. they lie alot to sell papers. i doubt he has agreed a contract. he is in talks with Arsène right now and Arsenal would never let him negotiate with madrid without first agreeing a fee because that puts madrid in a position to play hardball during negotiations. its bullshit. they are saying this to sell papers.

Adam

Established Member
I cannot actually believe some of you FIRMLY think he is leaving.

We can trust our manager when he says Patrick will NOT go to Madrid.

He wouldn't face that egg on his face, and is a man of his WORD.

I don't get wound up all that often on various Arsenal fan views, but something does annoy me - the lack of fans faith in Wenger's words over this issue.

For me - no doubt exists. He will be wearing the shirt for the first game of the season.

Save and focus your worry on Trabelsi - this will hopefully happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom