• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

'Peacemaker' Wilshere arrested, but released with no charges

mccroix

He still needs to get is act together.

It seems like it's his mates who always get him into trouble..don't like that

amirkat

Established Member
He's just a kid having fun in the best City in the world. No harm, no foul etc. Every little thing he does will be blown out of proportion.

qs

Established Member
So he told a cabbie who wouldn't take his fare to "**** off" big deal (if it even was him).

KY

Established Member
Sigh. Why do we even bother with the Sun. Their only claim to fame is page 3. And even that is stretching it a bit. Liverpool had the good sense to ban the Sun completely. We should tell just tell them to stick it where the sun don't shine too!

-vapour-

KY said:
Sigh. Why do we even bother with the Sun. Their only claim to fame is page 3. And even that is stretching it a bit. Liverpool had the good sense to ban the Sun completely. We should tell just tell them to stick it where the sun don't shine too!

Deliberate?

I'd agree with boycotting The Sun to be honest, but Liverpool fans are a real reason to, whereas we just don't like their bullshit stories that they keep making up/twisting.

yuvken

Established Member
amirkat said:
He's just a kid having fun in the best City in the world. No harm, no foul etc. Every little thing he does will be blown out of proportion.
welcome - have fun in the best forum in the world!

Meatwad

he was playing the peacemaker again. he stopped his friends from beating up the cabbie.

on a serious note it seems like his friends aren't very good ones and want to bring him down to their no hoper level.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Over here cab drivers pretty much expect being sweared at. They get insulted if you don't.

Is it even possible to get arrested for a little bit of profanity? It doesn't sound reasonable.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
amirkat said:

+1. We're likely to hear more stories of little Jack as the media tries to build up a personality of him that sells papers, but isn't necessarily the one he has.

Shue

Established Member
Klaus Daimler said:
Over here cab drivers pretty much expect being sweared at. They get insulted if you don't.

Is it even possible to get arrested for a little bit of profanity? It doesn't sound reasonable.
If you mouth off at a policeman, yeah you can be arrested for a 'public order offence' thanks to this; <a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_Justice_Act" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_Justice_Act</a>

Also Jack needs to hire a ****ing driver before he goes out.

Y va marquer

Established Member
"Fame" hungry cab drivers it seems.

I didn't actually read the article so I'm not playing any part in his quest for celebrity.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom