• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pedro Neto

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Heard very bad news about this I’m afraid.

Off to United.

Mr T Crying GIF

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
You see orny have zero info or source inside our club lately or it been like that for 2 year. The Neto news likely came from mendes himself.

Not saying orny is untrusted he very reliable journalist but more our club being ridiculously private.
Which is good ofc. I remember you saying something about us announcing our targets, in retrospect it seems like it was probably the clubs we were dealing with putting out material to drive up the price.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
You see orny have zero info or source inside our club lately or it been like that for 2 year. The Neto news likely came from mendes himself.

Not saying orny is untrusted he very reliable journalist but more our club being ridiculously private.
If they were being private why would they have told Ornstein about the Neto interest in the first place?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If they were being private why would they have told Ornstein about the Neto interest in the first place?
Nope we never been that since Ivan left. We better do that seeing teams how steal targets lately

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Agreed mate, I tried telling certain man but they didn't want to hear it.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Very talented player, but injury record is a concern. For a low fee, I'd say take a punt. Wolves will certainly not let him go on the cheap though.

Don't see this one happening personally.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Has he played well since the injury? He only played like 500 mins in total last season and scored one goal. Always wary of spending big money based on form from two years ago, especially when there’s been an injury in between. Also he’s left footed.

He’s on a long contract, sensible thing for him would be to play well and stay fit for another season at Wolves.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Has he played well since the injury? He only played like 500 mins in total last season and scored one goal. Always wary of spending big money based on form from two years ago, especially when there’s been an injury in between. Also he’s left footed.

He’s on a long contract, sensible thing for him would be to play well and stay fit for another season at Wolves.
Hasn’t played well at all since the injury, according to my mate.

ItaBic

Hasn’t played well at all since the injury, according to my mate.
i watched him in all the 3 PL matches of Wolves and haven't impressed me at all. just a supermove with Leeds and not much more. but i don't judge him from these matches because i never watched him before injury , so maybe need time for refind rithm and his play style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom