• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonger

The fact that I don't think he's having a truly great season, has played the majority of his games from the left, is having to play ahead of a disfuctional midfield, yet is still top scorer in the league is mental.

MikeVinna

Established Member
The fact that I don't think he's having a truly great season, has played the majority of his games from the left, is having to play ahead of a disfuctional midfield, yet is still top scorer in the league is mental.

Yeah, imagine if he plays CF for a team that can consistently create good chances for him. He could score double the goals he’s scoring for us.

Dj_sds -

It surprised me as well. I thought he had around 12-13 goals when I checked last week.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If this guy does end up staying for another year, or if we end up signing him to a new contract, for the love of God can we please buy someone to get the ball to him. There's no point spending big wages on a guy like Auba if you don't have a midfielder who can pass the ball to him.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The Arsenal forward is viewed a backup target for Barca and the 31-year-old would be a ‘cheaper option’ than Martínez, because he has a year left on his contract at the Emirates.

According to the report, the possibility of representing the Blaugrana is a ‘huge temptation’ for Aubameyang and therefore, he would be willing to leave the north London club this summer.

Mundo further adds Barca ‘like’ the Arsenal player ‘a lot’ and they would have already probed with Aubameyang’s entourage, as he remains an ‘option’ for them.

The former Borussia Dortmund man ‘does not lose hope’ of signing for Barcelona, because he’s aware the operation to bring Martínez to the Camp Nou isn’t easy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah but barca got so little money. Or they'll use some cheat code and suddenly have 200m to spend this summer

GDeep™

League is very weak
The Arsenal forward is viewed a backup target for Barca and the 31-year-old would be a ‘cheaper option’ than Martínez, because he has a year left on his contract at the Emirates.

According to the report, the possibility of representing the Blaugrana is a ‘huge temptation’ for Aubameyang and therefore, he would be willing to leave the north London club this summer.

Mundo further adds Barca ‘like’ the Arsenal player ‘a lot’ and they would have already probed with Aubameyang’s entourage, as he remains an ‘option’ for them.

The former Borussia Dortmund man ‘does not lose hope’ of signing for Barcelona, because he’s aware the operation to bring Martínez to the Camp Nou isn’t easy.
Makes sense. He’s got an offer from us, but is probably waiting for pieces to fall elsewhere as it’ll open up other options for him.

Honestly don’t care. He’s crap anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom