• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 4 - 1 Leeds United | Saturday, April 1 | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

@A_G

ENnq8WNX0AAmtKu.jpg

lufc-luke-ayling.gif

Whenever you are ready, mate!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Saka benched according to rumours?

Wouldn't be against it Martinelli Jesus Trossard should be enough.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

That t w a t LetsTalkFpl is saying he's heard Saka is on the bench, and claims its not an April Fools.

Surely not!?
Saw the same myself. It makes sense. He has played a lot of football this season. With Jesus returning and the addition of Trossard we have a bit more up front to allow us to rotate.

Martinelli Jesus Trossard
Martinelli Eddie* Jesus
Martinelli Trossard Jesus

*Not sure on Eddie's fitness

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Saw the same myself. It makes sense. He has played a lot of football this season. With Jesus returning and the addition of Trossard we have a bit more up front to allow us to rotate.

Martinelli Jesus Trossard
Martinelli Eddie* Jesus
Martinelli Trossard Jesus

*Not sure on Eddie's fitness
Unless he has a knock, It makes no sense imo, take him off after the game is won.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Saka has already played 3,598 minutes this season. In context the players behind him in terms of minutes are Saliba (3,119) and Gabriel (3,059) and Ødegaard (3,238) Ramsdale a keeper has (3,001) . Xhaka is the only player with more minutes (3,936) and he is a fully grown man machine.

If we can rotate with quality, which we can, I see no reason why we shouldn't. Saka for his age is already over playing and we know the risks that are associated with overplaying young attacking players.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Saka has already played 3,598 minutes this season. In context the players behind him in terms of minutes are Saliba (3,119) and Gabriel (3,059) and Ødegaard (3,238) Ramsdale a keeper has (3,001) . Xhaka is the only player with more minutes (3,936) and he is a fully grown man machine.

If we can rotate with quality, which we can, I see no reason why we shouldn't. Saka for his age is already over playing and we know the risks that are associated with overplaying young attacking players.
Normally, i'd agree. But, we have 10 games left, 10 cup finals, you want your best players on the pitch. He's coming off the back of a great week vs Palace and then for England, confidence is high, start him, get the game won, take him off.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

He played 261 minutes in the EL group stage, which didn’t make sense at the time and still doesn’t.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Normally, i'd agree. But, we have 10 games left, 10 cup finals, you want your best players on the pitch. He's coming off the back of a great week vs Palace and then for England, confidence is high, start him, get the game won, take him off.
Being selfish I hope he does start. I've used bench boost and my FPL team has Neto, James Tarkowski, Saka and Haaland on the bench. Haaland isn't even in the City squad :lol:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Gary Deep to miss the rest of the Season im hearing. Being informed that he DOES NOT intend to watch any games nor engage in the Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom