• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Liverpool | December 22 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Why do people assume it is punishment? Maybe Wenger feels AMN bring better balance to our set-up at the moment?
Maybe he does. But a lot of other players would have brought balance to our set up and those guys never see the light of day. So the next step is Wenger has seen something he doesn't like.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We either gonna get f**ked in the arse or we'll get very good win. Very big night for Niles and Iwobi

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I have also no idea what wrong kola did to get dropped I only think that Wenger not fancy him in 4 men defense

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I should do match threads. I've done 2 and we've scored 5 on both occasions. The one I did in 2011 was against Leyton Orient and even ****ing Gael ****ing Clichy ****ing scored.

If I was the old boy I'd say 'if either of you 2 CBs cross the halfway line tonight, you are out of the next 6 teams'. and 'If you 2 fullbacks don't deliver at least 2 crosses in the game, you are out for next 2 games'.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Big chance for AMN to shine tonight. He's quick, and hopefully can shut Salah out.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Is mustafi career over here? I know he got s**t day against manutd but this is not the reason to drop him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Latest posts

Top Bottom