• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Liverpool | December 22 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Where are Kolasinac and Mustafi? we should stick 3 in the middle of the park possibly Coquelin beeing that extra body.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

If he manages to score you deserve every penny you get :lol:
Gives me a bit of negative interest in the game. I stuck a fiver on him to score at anytime and have done Skyrequest a bet ™ ox to score at anytime, both teams to score and Arsenal to win. So far the computer says no to that bet! It's bad when the bookies don't want to take your money :lol:

FinnGooner

Established Member
If we put in similar performance as against ManU without the idiotic mistakes at the back, we'll win 5-0. Even with the idiotic mistakes we'll win 5-3

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The players need to avenge the drubbing in the first half of the season. I expect nothing but a professional performance.

Arsenal 2-0 Liverpool

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Everyone will watch this game tonight, no other big football matches..

Just don't concede at least 3 goals against Klopp again, every time so far. Don't have a good feeling, no early goal for them pls.

Sanis

I don't understand this negativity. They have good (but overrated) manager, several good attacking players in Salah, Firmino, Coutinho, Mane, average midfield, s**** defense and goalkeepers. We should win comfortably, like against another "ambitious" club recently.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Gives me a bit of negative interest in the game. I stuck a fiver on him to score at anytime and have done Skyrequest a bet ™ ox to score at anytime, both teams to score and Arsenal to win. So far the computer says no to that bet! It's bad when the bookies don't want to take your money :lol:

I used to make quite a bit of money betting on several 2-0 defeats to Chelsea a while back :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom