• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | Sunday, February 21 | KO: 16:30 UTC | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Arsenal probably have the most "banter" attitude in training now, such a contrast between now and Highbury.

Imagine anyone trying to have a joke with Lehmann in training, would probably end in a punch up :lol:
Now we have Bellerin smelling flowers at the pitch... Vegans :/

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
He’s fully mocking it now
All the Arteta fanboys

1kjig0.jpg

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
So yeah the next few games Leicester (A) Burnley (A) Sp**s (H) Westham (A) Liverpool (H) We putting ourselves in bad position again
I'm seeing Burnley as our best chance of a win in that but even they won't be easy for us to break down.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Can't take this silly giggly guys seriously, you can tell they don't care after a loss. Even when Mustafi was here he was joining in there dancing and silliness.

As soon as I saw the picture below, I couldn’t take Mustafi serious at all.

mustafi-dance.png

This current generation of footballers are absolutely pathetic.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Can't take this silly giggly guys seriously, you can tell they don't care after a loss. Even when Mustafi was here he was joining in there dancing and silliness.

Ironically feel guys like Xhaka seem to care more.

Got my eye on Tierney now. Yeah he wears t-shirts in the cold but that was pathetic stuff. Didn’t see that ever in Wenger’s time.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The only thing I agree with what Jamie redknapp said was look at the money been spent on both squads. Joke
They spent more but we also spent money but been used wrongly after all that money spend we still using Bellerin Elneny Holding plus few above average players like Xhaka pepe you'll go no where

FinnGooner

Established Member
thats BS mate, how did we not try and win? because we didnt create chances? who does against city?

Our xG was 0.33. Even WBA and piss poor no attack Sp**s had better xGs against City let alone better teams like Everton. We didn’t push men forward or press them. We were much more interested in not conceding a second than we were in scoring our first. We stsrted Elneny ffs. That tells everything about our approach to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom