• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | Sunday, February 21 | KO: 16:30 UTC | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
A2500-BB7-8454-478-D-97-BD-CD4-BA0-E3-A090.jpg

What is praiseworthy in that performance?
We are equal in yellows and reds

Reactions: A_G

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
El Neny was poor even for his standards. He usually gets the easy passes right, he was failing to make even those. And Tierney, if he's going to be injured so often, the medical team needs to find a way of bringing him back sharper. If he takes a couple of games to get up to speed then he'll probably spend most of the season off form. Cedric would've done a better job than him today. Give him a match or two in the under 23s instead of throwing him on against City.
A brainiac coach should be figuring that out. Everyone could tell from the 25 mins he played against Benfica that he wasn't ready. Then he decided to throw him in against City and played him for 90 mins, when the more important game is the return leg. Absolute joke

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our problems actually happen deeper on the field, attack is the area which will suffer because of it
Yes i know it'll will happen you start Elneny xhaka just can't get near city our best chances coming from Tierney and Saka and team like city can easily limit thier danger

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
You see him yelling at guys more and losses do actually seem to hurt him.

Tierney and Arteta have fully adapted the mid table mentality. Lose against the big teams by a goal and job done.
If you think that yelling at other players is the mark of caring or professionalism then I've got bad news for you. If Xhaka cared, he'd improve. He's also Arteta's pet so if Arteta has a loser mentality and Xhaka is one of the first names on the team sheet then guess what that indicates...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If you think that yelling at other players is the mark of caring or professionalism then I've got bad news for you. If Xhaka cared, he'd improve. He's also Arteta's pet so if Arteta has a loser mentality and Xhaka is one of the first names on the team sheet then guess what that indicates...

We can only go on what we see. If Xhaka came out like KT did there sucking off City and laughing and joking he’d be getting death threats on here.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

We can only go on what we see. If Xhaka came out like KT did there sucking off City and laughing and joking he’d be getting death threats on here.

Was it that bad? I watched it but must of zoned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom