• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | Sunday, February 21 | KO: 16:30 UTC | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
We can only go on what we see. If Xhaka came out like KT did there sucking off City and laughing and joking he’d be getting death threats on here.
Get Lehman as Punishment Director and make those soft vegans and kids start to become men!

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
He was falling all over the place against Otemandi, but Arteta thinks he will do better against Dias and Stones. He's not a back-to-goal type of player. He's more of a Vardy type.

Even Vardy can get the better of these defenders with his clever movement.

Aubameyang’s pace has deserted him and the lack of refinement to his game has caught up with him.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
We can only go on what we see. If Xhaka came out like KT did there sucking off City and laughing and joking he’d be getting death threats on here.
Xhaka has laughed after losses before. Let's not rewrite history for some weird anti Tierney agenda that frankly makes no sense. On the balance of professionalism, effort and quality, Tierney has shown more in his short time here than Xhaka ever had or will.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Xhaka has laughed after losses before. Let's not rewrite history for some weird anti Tierney agenda that frankly makes no sense. On the balance of professionalism, effort and quality, Tierney has shown more in his short time here than Xhaka ever had or will.

It’s not an anti-Tierney agenda ffs. I’m literally calling it as I see it.

Barely comment on his “professionalism” normally but if you say anything negative on here about him the KTDL come for you.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
The Manager can’t trap the ball and pass properly for each player. The Manager can’t jump up and clear the ball from the defense. Way too much stock in the manager affecting the outcome today. The players need to earn their paychecks.

If the manager isn't important then Kroenke should sack Arteta and put me as manager. I'd do it for far less money.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

To each his own, my love. I prefer not having competition for my men. It's why I've followed a hands off policy with @Trilly & @OnlyOne they are yours - "girlfriend code".

I don't really hit on you, you're just one of my favourite posters in the last few months.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Has he? Do you remember from memory or is that your bias talking?/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom