• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester Utd | Saturday 30th January | KO: 17:30 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
EtARJLpXMAEOb0i

Martinelli John Cena'd his arse

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If United had someone like Allegri in charge I'd actually fancy them for the title purely because of their attacking options and their defenders/keeper are all somewhat competent I guess, add in McTominay-Fred double pivot which is pretty decent at protecting the back four. With Ole there just seems to be something lacking from turning them into the force they potentially could be.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
We don’t do enough in attack with Arteta. Always leaves me wanting me more.
This is bs- you’re being harsh. We had an injury hit side and held our own vs a title contending team. Created some decent chances, neither side played particularly beautiful football but they carved out chances.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, in the PL.
They've spent like City since Ferguson left but on everage performed just as bad as us and they even had that easiest EL run ever that brought them CL once whilst not deserving to win it.
Obviously, we crashed into EL and suddenly you got heavy weights in it.

Not having that ManU praise, they are underperforming for their money spent, it's not even funny.

We beat Liverpool at the Emirates. We haven’t beaten/drawn with them at Anfield for years now.

Utd are performing much better than us and have been doing so with a rubbish manager. Ole doesn’t know what he’s doing and his team is somehow sitting 2nd in the league whilst we’re 8th.

For such a “flukey” team with a rubbish manager that is a very impressive away record tbf.

Tir Na Nog

We beat Liverpool at the Emirates. We haven’t beaten/drawn with them at Anfield for years now.

Utd are performing much better than us and have been doing so with a rubbish manager. Ole doesn’t know what he’s doing and his team is somehow sitting 2nd in the league whilst we’re 8th.

For such a “flukey” team with a rubbish manager that is a very impressive away record tbf.

Swear there was a period where we used to win at Anfield every season under Wenger. Even won there with 10 men, and outplayed them even with 10 men. Take me back.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Poor record but he been in PL for 1 year he quality player need to stop with this diving BS even his national teammate got tired of his antics

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If United had someone like Allegri in charge I'd actually fancy them for the title purely because of their attacking options and their defenders/keeper are all somewhat competent I guess, add in McTominay-Fred double pivot which is pretty decent at protecting the back four. With Ole there just seems to be something lacking from turning them into the force they potentially could be.

Completely agree with this.

I think some people are slightly underrating this Utd squad or letting the hate for them cloud their judgement. They’ve got some good players that a better manager can work with and it’s obvious sooner or later they’ll manage to get a signing like Jadon Sancho, most likely in the summer.

All they’re lacking is a top manager and Allegri or even Rodgers could be that man.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Am I seeing @Trilly bigging up Ole and United but attacking Arteta for weeks?! Arteta has beaten Ole multiple times tactically now.

The decision to put Willian on was fantastic, United didn't get a look in down the right in the second half, he was **** for the most part but he pinned AWB back.

United have spent 1.1 billion since Fergie left with nothing to show for it. Ole himself has spent 300M on the squad, but nothing changes. They rely on individual brilliance from either Bruno or Rashford. They're a very disjointed team and incredibly poor defensively despite Ole spending £150M on the defence.

Arteta in comparison has spent £23M on the defence and we have the second best defensive record in the league. Bro this man doesn't get the plaudits he deserves considering the **** show he inherited.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
It’s like those clear cut Cavani chances didn’t happen. Had Cavani been more clinical then our defence would have been labelled a disasterclass.
Against United ffs:lol: . What do you expect - they have quality players, that create chances in ALL games. Be reasonable please. We played a really solid defensive game.

Tir Na Nog

Am I seeing @Trilly bigging up Ole and United but attacking Arteta for weeks?! Arteta has beaten Ole multiple times tactically now.

The decision to put Willian on was fantastic, United didn't get a look in down the right in the second half, he was **** for the most part but he pinned AWB back.

United have spent 1.1 billion since Fergie left with nothing to show for it. Ole himself has spent 300M on the squad, but nothing changes. They rely on individual brilliance from either Bruno or Rashford. They're a very disjointed team and incredibly poor defensively despite Ole spending £150M on the defence.

Arteta in comparison has spent £23M on the defence and we have the second best defensive record in the league. Bro this man doesn't get the plaudits he deserves considering the **** show he inherited.

Yo @Trilly you've been called out here.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Against United ffs:lol: . What do you expect - they have quality players, that create chances in ALL games. Be reasonable please. We played a really solid defensive game.

We were better defensively at Old Trafford than we were in this game tbh and IIRC they barely created any chances when we played them earlier in the season.

I think people are going a bit over the top with our defensive performance. It’ll be interesting to see how we do against the likes of City, Liverpool, Sp**s, Leicester etc and if people keep that same energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten
Top Bottom