• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | April 8, 2018 14:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Mark Hughes will surely end up a legend, its not often you get to relegate two teams in the same season :lol:

Note : I'm well aware Paul Lambert is the current Stoke manager but they sunk to where they currently are under Hughes.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Do you remember Arteta's disasterclass a few years back? I think he came on, cost us two goals then got injured and had to go off.:lol:
West brom away. Santi missed a pen to tie it up too. Never forget.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wilshere come on instead of helping us hold the ball he give it away over dribbling and made elneny sent off.

Plutarch

Relieved to win in the end, should never have let Southampton come close. Elneny red card looked very harsh.

HBL

Established Member
What a crap game, no chance we win against Newcastle if we put that side out. It’s all well and good people loving Welbeck and Iwobi when they contribute once every six games but it’s only because people know how bad they are.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Wilshere should have walked as well.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What a funny game, not funny in a strange way but funny in a ha-ha way.

Am I right in thinking Iwobi had all 3 assists? He looked pretty sh*t at the start but he seemed to get better as it went on.

Won't be negative cos we all knew this would be a game where we get complacent and do stupid sh*t, it just had that sort of feel. On a positive note we won the game despite doing stupid complacent sh*t.

On a negative note, how are we ever supposed to trust Mustafi ever? Also the f*ck has happened to Wilshere? He looked useful when he played in Ramsey's absence a few months ago but he's been fairly useless for a while now. He looks like someone who isn't exactly playing for a new contract, so maybe talks have collapsed completely?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What a funny game, not funny in a strange way but funny in a ha-ha way.

Am I right in thinking Iwobi had all 3 assists? He looked pretty sh*t at the start but he seemed to get better as it went on.

Won't be negative cos we all knew this would be a game where we get complacent and do stupid sh*t, it just had that sort of feel. On a positive note we won the game despite doing stupid complacent sh*t.

On a negative note, how are we ever supposed to trust Mustafi ever? Also the f*ck has happened to Wilshere? He looked useful when he played in Ramsey's absence a few months ago but he's been fairly useless for a while now. He looks like someone who isn't exactly playing for a new contract, so maybe talks have collapsed completely?

Wait sorry, 1st goal was an Iwobi pre-assist.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
That was a horrible performance. Very disjointed with only glimpses of good attacking quality. Mustafi was our worst player. Played a direct part in both goals imo. Hope he's gone in the summer. Iwobi doesn't do enough for me and Nelson bottled his big chance for the most part. Everyone else was solid. Wilshere was pointless. Please Fahmy,withdraw that contract offer. I thought he'd offer a pass or some control but no and one good cross which should have been converted by Welbeck isn't enough. Silly by Elneny to push an opponent in the face and his three game ban with Miki's injury is a massive hindrance. A word to Xhaka and Welbeck. Both maligned but very good and committed today. Their work gave us a platform to go forward and win. I'm happy with the points,but big squad overhaul needed in the summer. COYG and now come on you Irons.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He pulled a shirt from what I saw, seems like a yellow. The other player clearly display enough aggression to warrant a red with a very cynical shove.

Wilshere's bad performance aside why is that debatable?

Both cynical slash aggressive fouls in my opinion. Wilshere knew what he was doing and the impact of his actions.

Technically he is safe, but the above makes it a red for me.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We have and must do something with our defense we almost conceding 2 goals per game that won't get you nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom