• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Chelsea | 3rd of January @ 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Iwobi is getting a hard time, tbh. I didn't think he was that bad at Brom, his performance was maybe a bit Chamberlainish. He's not the sole reason for out troubles.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Wilshere

Edit: So people actually type out (not Wilshere ffs) o_O

Last edited:

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

After our recent performances and probably not having Özil I can't see us winning this. I'll still watch but won't be disappointed if we lose.

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
Its interesting how we can give such a tactically astute manager like Conte a good game all the time and yet be totally outclassed by Liverpool who can be complete headless chickens like us. Maybe Wenger does literally just tell the players to go out and express themselves (as has been rumoured) every game and Conte naively thinks he's going to actually partake in "tactics" against him. Either way dont think Conte has worked us out yet and long may it continue.

OSBK

Established Member
We handle willian and pedro then we win the game. Chelsea have not been playing amazing football but they have been extremely clinical.

I do think they are very open at the back, alonso is not half the player he was last season.

Original_AAA

Can see one of two things happening. Either we play really, really well and then lose to some predictable mistakes at the back or because we send to many forward, or we play really poorly, create nothing and lose.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Cant wait to see Cesc vs Jack.

Other than that season starting to look pretty bleak with these results.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Iwobi is getting a hard time, tbh. I didn't think he was that bad at Brom, his performance was maybe a bit Chamberlainish. He's not the sole reason for out troubles.
He certainly isn't the sole reason but he encapsulates a lot of what has wrong with the club. Stagnation turning into regression.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Its interesting how we can give such a tactically astute manager like Conte a good game all the time and yet be totally outclassed by Liverpool who can be complete headless chickens like us. Maybe Wenger does literally just tell the players to go out and express themselves (as has been rumoured) every game and Conte naively thinks he's going to actually partake in "tactics" against him. Either way dont think Conte has worked us out yet and long may it continue.
Liverpool's attack can cause kittens for a good many teams - pace, pace & more pace. Besides their aggressive pressing befuddles us who aren't very good at playing around/through/over the press.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Wilshere

Edit: So people actually type out (not Wilshere (not Wilshere ffs) ffs) o_O

They do, its become a thing, and every time they go to the trouble it irritates me. I think 99.9% on AM know how to spell Wilshere and if your one of the 0.01% just write Jack ffs! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom