• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Chelsea | Sunday 29th December | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 49 55.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 15 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Progress in the first half, definitley, very encouraging.

But seeing how hard we have to work just to hang onto a one goal lead is exhausting. It's not a blueprint for actual progress. We need an entirely new eleven. That just won't happen, so where's the hope?

Mikel bottled the subs today. Özil should've never came off, Guendouzi offered nothing and was the worst player on the pitch today, Lacazette was not much better.

Key difference, Lampard saw his side struggling and changed it immediately, Mikel on the contrary saw it out and we paid the price. Let's be honest, despite the ref f*cking us, we were thoroughly outplayed since the 35th minute. I mean we barely touched the ball in the second half and you wait until 75min to make a change? Pathetic.

All in all, definitely some positives, Torreira, Özil and Auba were phenomenal but we gifted away three points.
I agree and was telling my son that Lampard is going for broke with the subs. This was a Pepe game for me

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
The moment Chambers went off, we lost our grip on Chelsea and in the end their superior fitness levels got them all three points.

Arteta has a mountain to climb, we all knew that before.

It’s clear laca has lost his head and dosent wanna be here. Leno dear god. And ok Jorginho should have been gone. I literally have no words for how we lost that. Just totally demoralised like cba to even get angry that’s how bad it is

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
The squad doesn't have the stamina at all. We've looked less fit than our opponents all season, worst part is I think the fitness guys didn't go with Emery.
Emery had everyone underperforming. These guys used to run around for 90 mind easy easy back in the day.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
So many positives from this game, Not upset with this loss, the board need to get off there asses and support Arteta during the January transfer window, none of this business cant be done bullsh1t, Identify targets and bid we are in desperate need for some proper defenders at this club it's beyond a joke.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Nelson was dirt poor again. No idea why Arteta is persisting with him.

Going by how the 2nd went subbing him off for Pepe wouldn't have made much difference anyway. We sat way too deep, and couldn't string two passes together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom