• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | October 22nd | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Who Would Win In A Fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Fixtures have been arranged to benifit Manure when they had Europa.
They did the same type of thing when they were in the EL
mufc.jpg

Sp**s did as well
thfc.jpg

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I’ve spent the past two weeks in a provincial Russian hospital with dysentery and no football, it can’t get any worse than this.
How is that worse? It would've been worse if you had missed matches with dysentery. In fact, if you have to have dysentery and be out of it for 2 weeks having that period coincide with the international break is the best possible outcome.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
How is that worse? It would've been worse if you had missed matches with dysentery. In fact, if you have to have dysentery and be out of it for 2 weeks having that period coincide with the international break is the best possible outcome.

Thanks for your input, but I’ll decide what’s sh*t and what isn’t.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
We will run them over completely, 6-0 to the Arsenal. Lacazette hattrick in goals and assists. Özil injured in first half. Musti giving away a needless penalty that Cech saves. Bellerin totally wrecks his opponent on the flank, Aubameyang with i bicycle kick inoff the post. Vardy red card in the last fifteen minutes.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

We will run them over completely, 6-0 to the Arsenal. Lacazette hattrick in goals and assists. Özil injured in first half. Musti giving away a needless penalty that Cech saves. Bellerin totally wrecks his opponent on the flank, Aubameyang with i bicycle kick inoff the post. Vardy red card in the last fifteen minutes.

Why on earth have you suggested Özil gets injured?

Tomb Bombadil

Cech has been good but personally I think we've looked a better team with Leno. It will be a big call for the boss to make.
That's hard to say after 1.5 games in the premier league + against the smaller sides in the EL /EFL Cup.

I am also for leno but you cannot make a verdict on how the team looked with Leno. Just the transition under the new manager needs time and then the team has more confidence after 9 wins... Really depends on a lot of factors.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
That's hard to say after 1.5 games in the premier league + against the smaller sides in the EL /EFL Cup.

I am also for leno but you cannot make a verdict on how the team looked with Leno. Just the transition under the new manager needs time and then the team has more confidence after 9 wins... Really depends on a lot of factors.

That is enough mins to give an overall impression. Cech's first clean sheet was vs Everton, we even shipped 2 goals vs Cardiff. I'm not saying all that is down to Cech but my impression is that our defence and team play has improved with Leno in goal. 13 goals scored 2 conceded in 3.5 games. Yes I agree there are a lot of factors, just my impression.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

This season is about building for the future, Leno deserves a long run in the team to see if he should be part of it.
Yeah for sure, why take him out when he has been good? He’s the future, Cech is on his way out. Only games will help Leno become our #1 for the next years, let him stay in now that the team is in a nice flow.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Maybe theres a chance Cech stays on stays on for a few years.

The guy is only 36 & in good form.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Yeah for sure, why take him out when he has been good? He’s the future, Cech is on his way out. Only games will help Leno become our #1 for the next years, let him stay in now that the team is in a nice flow.
Games will also help Emery evaluate if Leno isn't the guy for future, if he's not then we need to know asap.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Cech isn't even training with the full squad right now, so I think there is a decent chance he won't be 100% by the Leicester match. Leno has played good enough that they shouldn't feel the need to risk Cech.

But we have 5 matches in 12 days so I'd imagine that each GK will play two of the first four and then Emery will make a big decision for Liverpool.

Right now it looks like we have two GKs in top form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom