• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | August 25th | KO: 15:00 BST

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Huge pressure in the team. Drip points here and the knives will be out for Emery. Our fixture schedule really messed things up.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I’m not sure if anyone discussed this but it was a treat watching Neville and Carragher go at it on Sky’s MNF on whether Unai or Arsenal players should adapt to the new reality after two games. The high defensive line, playing from the back with a ball playing GK.
Didn’t see it but read the transcript. That was quite a ding dong. Old Liverpool/United rivalty spilling over.

Find it hard to watch Carragher any more after seeing him spit at that family. There was that much saliva in the photo I keep waiting for him to dribble.:lol:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Two teams struggling with confidence, new systems, some new players, new managers and both having lost their first two games.

Would like to think we can win this but under the circumstances it’s difficult to predict what will happen.

We’re at home and have a better squad so going with a tentative Arsenal 2-1 win.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Two teams struggling with confidence, new systems, some new players, new managers and both having lost their first two games.

Would like to think we can win this but under the circumstances it’s difficult to predict what will happen.

We’re at home and have a better squad so going with a tentative Arsenal 2-1 win.
Fair analysis. Also think it will be tough. Those few deluded enough to think this is an easy fixture obviously haven't paid attention to the league for the last decade. This will be one of our tougher fixtures purely based on the circumstances surrounding it.
Hoping the emirates isn't too hostile towards our own players because as you suggest, it may be a tight match. Will also predict 2-1 to the good guys though

GunnerUK

I think we’ve looked very good last 2 games even though both come to defeats our attacking seems very Coordinated and threatening. Defending against Chelsea was a worry but that’s seems to be the sole problem with us as of now.

We will beat West Ham and beat them comfortably. They will be fighting relegation this season imo

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

"Two teams struggling with confidence"

Really? I don't see it like that at all, I think we have far more positives than negatives in the 2 opening games. I'm not even going to look to see who West Ham have played so far, I know for certain they wont be better than City & Chelsea. We have not been thrashed or humiliated, we have played 2 games, one of which we could have won!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

Bollocks.. Could have had 6 in the first half last week. We'll score at least 5 here. Guarantee it.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I want our big hitters to hit against West Ham, hopefully a brace for auba. Most importantly, a clean sheet would be amazing

West Ham have struggled quite a bit so far, getting thrashed by Liverpool and losing to a lesser side at home. At the end of the day we lost to the best side in the league by a distance and then lost away to a side who won the BPL two years ago with basically the same team.

We haven't played terribly, attacking wise we were a massive threat vs chelsea, and I think we can replicate that more consistently over the 90 vs west ham. Its just our defending that always worries me.

Our issue in those two games were clearly that we can't deal with top sides' pressure on our build up play as well as keeping our intensity up the entire game. We are going to go into run of fixtures we can hopefully pick up a great deal of points in. I hope that we can come out of it and be able to deal with top 6 sides better, although the realistic side of me feels its going to take more than a good run of games to remove our issues

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

"Two teams struggling with confidence"

Really? I don't see it like that at all, I think we have far more positives than negatives in the 2 opening games. I'm not even going to look to see who West Ham have played so far, I know for certain they wont be better than City & Chelsea. We have not been thrashed or humiliated, we have played 2 games, one of which we could have won!
During those two games we had a number of missed open chances and mistakes at the back . . . is what I was referring to. A team yet to find it’s mojo bro.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
During those two games we had a number of missed open chances and mistakes at the back . . . is what I was referring to. A team yet to find it’s mojo bro.

Its coming soon bro, don't worry! Players like Auba don't miss chances like that too often. Mkhi & Iwobi missed similar chances, that wont continue, West Ham are in serious danger of being punished!

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Bollocks.. Could have had 6 in the first half last week. We'll score at least 5 here. Guarantee it.
Calm down with your ‘bollocks’ grumpy old fart. We didn’t score 6, did we? Lots of missed easy chances and mistakes.

Our team is work in progress.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Its coming soon bro, don't worry! Players like Auba don't miss chances like that too often. Mkhi & Iwobi missed similar chances, that wont continue, West Ham are in serious danger of being punished!
OK . . . . I hope you’re right.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Calm down with your ‘bollocks’ grumpy old fart. We didn’t score 6, did we? Lots of missed easy chances and mistakes.

Our team is work in progress.
No but we missed open goals. They weren't even half chances. The attack has all the pieces in place. It's the defence that needs work.

West Ham are poverty and we'll hammer them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom