• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Bournemouth 0-3 Arsenal | Saturday 20th August 2022 | KO 17:30 BST | SKY SPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

1660584032619.png

7B62D0EC-C17F-4B13-A2DF-713FF0C092C7.jpeg

Not sure how serious Ben White’s knock is but if he’s out then just bring in Tomiyasu. Otherwise the first eleven will be unchanged, hopefully Fabio Vieira will be on the bench for this one.

I reckon this will be harder than everyone is expecting it to be. They’re playing at home, live on Sky and looking to bounce back after being bullied by Man City. I’m sure Gary Neville and the Sky gang are patiently waiting for this one but do teams really stand a chance when we’ve got Jesus conquering stadiums???

674CC61F-9D79-440D-925E-BA73E9A1A822.jpeg

And Edu finally paying off the refs:

A97ED6E6-2383-49DF-A4AB-57903D08CDBD.jpeg

Bournemouth 1-3 Arsenal 🔴⚪

Legoooooooo

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
City have nothing to do with us though?
I better get 30 phone numbers on a night out because Harry Styles got 40 🧐

This is some straight up weird analogy :lol: Firstly, if you're hanging out with Harry Styles you'd definitely get some action, unless you literally had 0 game. Secondly, Harry Styles doesn't need to ask for anyone's phone number, he walks around any major city in the US, UK and Europe and clunge is literally lining up for him.

This is some of the weirdest **** I read since @Trilly told me he had a crush on Susan Boyle, tbh.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is some straight up weird analogy :lol: Firstly, if you're hanging out with Harry Styles you'd definitely get some action, unless you literally had 0 game. Secondly, Harry Styles doesn't need to ask for anyone's phone number, he walks around any major city in the US, UK and Europe and clunge is literally lining up for him.

This is some of the weirdest **** I read since @Trilly told me he had a crush on Susan Boyle, tbh.

Lol that’s the point Einstein. It’s as weird as saying we’ll beat Bournemouth 3-0 because City beat them 4-0.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Lol that’s the point Einstein. It’s as weird as saying we’ll beat Bournemouth 3-0 because City beat them 4-0.

Well done Heaviside, you've told me what the point is while missing it. Unless you're trying to say you're the guy with 0 game 🤔

TriniGunner

Need to win the first 5 matches while everyone else is getting sorted. Completely attainable.

I honestly think we can win our first 8 games if we take the lessons learnt from last season. For example, our Champions League run wasn't hindered by the losses to Sp**s and Newcastle, it was the Brighton and Sunderland games...AT HOME! We cannot take games lightly and expect other teams to take us seriously. When Rafa said that the psychological effect of playing Man Utd (during the Fergie era) was a huge part of their success, he was 100% right. When you're scheduled to play a team that's better than you, you 'expect' to lose, it's just that simple. We need to keep winning, scoring goals and develop a psychological advantage to other teams.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Gives me Fulham (A) vibes in Emery’s season. Absolutely battering them 3/4-0 at halftime but Bornmouth fans staying till the 90th because they’ve never seen liquid football like it.
It was 1-1 at half time in that game.

giphy.gif

Keplaz

This word is up there with "gash" as one of the worst words to describe women. Haven't heard it in ages. Bruh.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

I honestly think we can win our first 8 games if we take the lessons learnt from last season. For example, our Champions League run wasn't hindered by the losses to Sp**s and Newcastle, it was the Brighton and Sunderland games...AT HOME! We cannot take games lightly and expect other teams to take us seriously. When Rafa said that the psychological effect of playing Man Utd (during the Fergie era) was a huge part of their success, he was 100% right. When you're scheduled to play a team that's better than you, you 'expect' to lose, it's just that simple. We need to keep winning, scoring goals and develop a psychological advantage to other teams.

Its great to see that the fans truly believe we can go on huge winning runs now. Myself included btw, its just wonderful to see a positive Arsenal fanbase on the whole.

D

Deleted member 102404

This is more important than the Palace game IMO. The Leicester game didn’t tell us much on whether we’re better this year.
For years we’ve been a club that performs in cycles. Hit rock bottom in form, get slated by everyone, then go on a run, get praised, then hit crap form again. This team needs to show it can perform when they are getting praise. No taking the foot off the gas.
Bournemouth away is the kind of banana skin we’ve happily slipped on in recent years.
Good performance and win required.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

This is more important than the Palace game IMO. The Leicester game didn’t tell us much on whether we’re better this year.
For years we’ve been a club that performs in cycles. Hit rock bottom in form, get slated by everyone, then go on a run, get praised, then hit crap form again. This team needs to show it can perform when they are getting praise. No taking the foot off the gas.
Bournemouth away is the kind of banana skin we’ve happily slipped on in recent years.
Good performance and win required.

Exhibit A of trademark lowering the bar from the Arteta fandom making Bournemouth in August a cup final somehow.

Best of luck anyways bro.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I thought Palace would not make or break, but definitely set the tone for the start of the season they are the trickiest out of the first 5 easily.

ThePortugueseGunner

Although I don't think we can maintain a pace that allows us to fight for the title with, let's say, Manchester City, I have a very "one match at a time" way to approach football.

We are one of 2 teams with 6 points, and we play before City, facing a recently promoted side. It's a great chance to make it 3 wins out of 3 matches and put the "pressure" on their side (they have a harder opponent than us).

Absolutely must-win game, and I'm confident we can keep the momentum going.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
We need to get a bit of the 'Flat track bully' mentality into us tbh.

Too many of these sorts of games last season we dropped points or just sneaked over the line by a single goal margin.

Would like to see us really turn it on against Bournemouth and put the game to bed by HT.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Don’t think Ode, Saka or Partey have been anywhere near their best but absolute madness to tinker with the starting eleven surely?

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Don’t think Ode, Saka or Partey have been anywhere near their best but absolute madness to tinker with the starting eleven surely?

Yeah agreed, I personally think you never want to change a winning team at the start of a season, if you start to run into problems with fitness, fatigue or results then you start to maybe tinker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom