• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton & Hove Albion v Arsenal | March 4, 2018 13:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,205
  • Views 110,111

Who angers you the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Don’t blame the players at all. Must be difficult to be interested in this game when it means less than a pre season friendly and the majority want the manager out

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I suspect the u23 team would put out a better effort. Half the players shouldn’t be on the pitch based on form and past effort, neither should our manager, to be honest. He should just leave the bench and hand in his resignation. Still hope we pull something out of this game.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Brighton have never had this many ahots on target in the 1st half this season

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
How anyone can think this game is indicative of Aubameyangs quality is ridiculous. Instead it sheds light on how we cannot play with traditional strikers. Lacazette suffered it, Auba suffers it, most other strikers would. There is no style, no plan, no idea.

The forwards don't even know what kind of runs to make. When they do make them, they turn around to find their ball-carrying team mate is either pirouetting on the spot, or having backpassed it all the way back to mustafi for his standard game of hot potato with the goalkeeper.

Our football is slow and turgid. Dortmund were quick and incisive. Peak RvP wouldn't be scoring in this team.

pacstud

They look as though they left the club an hour before the start.

This squad is lacking any fight and it appears Wenger has lost whatever shreds of control he maintained.

Time for a reboot.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Mustafi is having his revenge on Wenger for that Summer betrayal, if it wasn't obvious in the previous months.

Axel9090

Jamie Redknapp said before the game that he doesnt believe Kosc is a **** defender, hes right. We've got so much quality in this team, and it isnt showing on the table.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Absolute sh1t storm when Milan batter us its over. They are simply not interested!!

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

The players are a disgrace. We know Wenger is finished but at least they should have a bit of pride in themselves and put in a performance. Playing for their jobs he said. Well looks like none of them want it.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
giphy.gif

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Image just panned to Jens in the stands. He must be thinking "what the **** am I doing joining this sinking ship?".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom