• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton & Hove Albion v Arsenal | March 4, 2018 13:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,205
  • Views 110,115

Who angers you the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Take a chill pill bro :lol:
I'm trying, mate. I'm trying to look for the positives that a lot of these losers wont be playing for Arsenal next season, but getting humiliated from the best team in the league (Man City) I can take, getting outplayed by ****ing Brighton is different. This is embarrassing what we've become. :(

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
How many of you guys think Wenger will be sacked after this? Say its 6-0 today. Who’s going to fire him anyway? Any manager would be sacked after this but I just don’t see it.
There's zero chance that the club sacks him before the season ends. It doesn't matter how badly we play for the rest of the season, he's not going.

Over the summer, that's a different thing entirely. The club will want to ensure that whomever we get on is the right person for the job.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We don't have a strategy. We don't have patterns of play. It doesn't look like we've ever trained together.

This is free fall

SzkvvUp.gif

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

And koscielny should have been binned three years ago too. I’ve been saying it for so long. Nacho is the only one with balls in this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom