• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | August 18, 2018 17:30 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Just showed a clip of Wenger pushing Mourinho on BT Sport. Worth watching this for that alone.

Reactions: A_G

Giroud12

Unfortunately this looks like a boring 2-0 after a soft pen in the first half and a Hazard goal in the second, our defense being asleep ofcourse

Wengysaurus

Midfield doesn't fill me with confidence at all. Hopefully we can be solid in the first 20 mins and then grow into the game.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Nelson isn't ready for the PL yet.
He can show good games in the EL/cups and then he will get some minutes maybe this season.

Let that new contract be official first. Until 100% confirmed no desire to see him play on the big stage with all clubs watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom