• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Crystal Palace v Arsenal | October 28, 2018 13:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Monreal and Kola both a doubt with hamstring problems.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Monreal and Kola both a doubt with hamstring problems.

Emery's luck. As decent as Xhaka has been there he or Lich could end up being targeted, they could put Zaha on that side and he could really cause some problems.

How unlucky can you be that both your LB's are having injury problems at the same time?

progman07

Established Member
Looking forward to a strong first half for a change. It's important to score early as teams open up when they must attack, and we can exploit the space much easier, as well as maybe being able to slow the game down and waste less energy.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
There hasn’t been any confirmed deaths so all the fixtures will take place as usual. Perhaps a minutes silence before the games.

Nobody’s surviving that. So sad. Some form of acknowledgement before kick off is inevitable, and correct I agree.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

Cold windy away days. Let's see how our boys handle it
vIFrQdj_d.jpg

:rolleyes:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
So today could be our 12th win, Blackpool possibly our 13th, that leaves Liverpool to equal our record of 14 wins!

Got to feel positive today, should be a full strength team, maybe Xhaka has to play LB again but even that's ok with Torreira & Douzi in the middle. I guess AMN could be on the bench but doubt he will start.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Match starts in 1 hour and 30 minutes, right? We just went 1 hour back in time here in Sweden, and im still confused exacly what that means

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom