• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Crystal Palace v Arsenal | October 28, 2018 13:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Hope Iwobi gets a goal- would do wonders for his mindset. Atm I don’t think he believes he can score consistently, a goal or two, coupled with his current performances will see him reach a new level IMO.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

When did Zaha turn into prime Ronaldinho guys? Palace look like a League 1 midtable team, I’m not scared.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Time is a confusing thing.
It really is when you get into it.

starting reading Hawking's "A Brief History of Time" several years ago and it took me quite a while just to get my mind around the ideas that he expounded on in the 1st chapter. The way we view time is so different to the way astrophysicists & "rocket scientists" do....

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If we have both LB's out of action why doesnt he try a 3-5-2 or 3-4-3 formation? At least with 3-5-2 it would give us extra protection in midfield & 3-4-3 more chance in attack?

say yes

forum master baiter
****s sake ... Alan Smith is going to be commentating isn't he?

At least Alex Scott is on the program to teach him how the off-side trap works.

Reactions: A_G

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I guess Iwobi on the right, Auba left and Özil central behind Laca? Not sure how I feel about Xhaka and Auba down our left side. Would’ve preferred to see Auba and Laca together up front and Iwobi left but happy to see Lucatteo in the middle.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
****s sake ... Alan Smith is going to be commentating isn't he?

At least Alex Smith is on the program to teach him how the off-side trap works.

I’m sure you mean Alex Scott :lol:

Yeah Alan Smith is as unenlightening as it gets.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I kinda have faith. He’s not suited to the position but I’m confident Emery prepared him well.

He can prepare him till the cows come home, it won’t stop the basic laws of physics. Xhaka is not a LB in any way shape or form, or even a player like Delph who can adapt. His strengths and weaknesses are completely at odds with those of a fullback. We’re riding our luck playing him there.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
This is a good test for the Pool game. Let's see how we fare against proper wingers with pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom