• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft PL ERA Draft (Round of 16) farzad4daarse vs 2Smokeyy | Winner: 2Smokeyy

Who has the better team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I think I cleared this up yesterday just have a look through my posts.

No need to repeat myself tbf.
Oh yeah so you posted a set up showing Pogba as a holding midfielder in a 2 oh wow like Partey is asked to he will play lone holding. you won a popularity contest bro enjoy it it is the truth this place so many people with biases you can’t get a fair jury pool, your idea is great but I and many other posters won’t participate without computer simulation.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Biased stupid voters, honestly you sexuals got to grind your ax but you showed everyone what hypocritical and lacking in knowledge you are. Honestly most voters on Am would not recognize a football if it head them in the face
You lost based on merit.

Think your team wasn't that bad fwiw but Smokey's team was just better. Period.

Bullying voters to vote for you doesn't help your cause.

Farzad Stoned

You lost based on merit.

The voters are biased and I have no respect for most of their opinions the only way we know if I lost on merit is if a computer simulation occurs. Dumbest voters all biased all looking to grind an axe, tainted jury pool

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
You lost based on merit.

Think its an obvious fix as well, if he played Pogba at 8 and a dedicated DM to win tackles and a better pick than Auba it'd be a top 8 team.

I mean, lots of quality strikers didn't even get picked until round 9+ so he could have gone Henry LF with a Fowler type or even a Chris Sutton type as an out and out striker with Robben RF, and a dedicated DM next to Pogba with Lampard ahead would have troubled a lot of teams.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The real problem was letting a guy pick 2 midfielders from one of the greatest teams in the PL

Other teams inevitably will look more disjointed in comparison

I nearly missed this post :applause: this man understands football.

Three key players (Carrick, Scholes and Ronaldo) of this great team but people are using the “midfield is not athletic” excuse:

ABB6DC6B-3339-4994-9EB0-046821135BE4.jpeg

@DJ_Markstar What will be their excuse next round when I scoop up Thierry Henry with Fowler up top and play a 4-4-2 with Ronaldo and Bale on either side.

Farzad Stoned

Genuinely saying this. I think a simulation still would have penalised you for Kewell in midfield.
Kewell played centrally. People who never played act like I am first guy to ask an 8 to play 6. Kewell was either a winger or Am he played there a lot during his career. And he wouldn’t have much more defensive responsibility either

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Oh yeah so you posted a set up showing Pogba as a holding midfielder in a 2 oh wow like Partey is asked to he will play lone holding. you won a popularity contest bro enjoy it it is the truth this place so many people with biases you can’t get a fair jury pool, your idea is great but I and many other posters won’t participate without computer simulation.

Wah waaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaah 😢 is all I read here.

It’s only a game but like I said yesterday if you think it’s that serious, you can have my place in the QF.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Kewell played centrally. People who never played act like I am first guy to ask an 8 to play 6. Kewell was either a winger or Am he played there a lot during his career. And he wouldn’t have much more defensive responsibility either

My guy you’re playing a winger with two central midfielders who are best going forwards.

I guarantee you FIFA or FM would still have you losing. Then you’d blame us for using the wrong simulation, or cheating at that etc.

Farzad Stoned

Yeah like most Am voters you love to turn your brain off when you get emotional. Great idea you had and you worked hard I want you to win of remaining contestants. But not just me but tons of the players said they want nothing to do with it after we saw how dumb and biased the jury pool is. This is a popularity contest you won, but if you want a test of football knowledge run it through a simulator

Farzad Stoned

My guy you’re playing a winger with two central midfielders who are best going forwards.

I guarantee you FIFA or FM would still have you losing. Then you’d blame us for using the wrong simulation, or cheating at that etc.
Run it on FIFA let’s test it

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He’ll probably blame Arteta too.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Think its an obvious fix as well, if he played Pogba at 8 and a dedicated DM to win tackles and a better pick than Auba it'd be a top 8 team.

I mean, lots of quality strikers didn't even get picked until round 9+ so he could have gone Henry LF with a Fowler type or even a Chris Sutton type as an out and out striker with Robben RF, and a dedicated DM next to Pogba with Lampard ahead would have troubled a lot of teams.
He should have gone Henry with Berbatov who was still available. Would basically have been as close to DB10+TH14 as you could get given iceman was already taken. I was dumbstruck when he picked auba

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yeah like most Am voters you love to turn your brain off when you get emotional. Great idea you had and you worked hard I want you to win of remaining contestants. But not just me but tons of the players said they want nothing to do with it after we saw how dumb and biased the jury pool is. This is a popularity contest you won, but if you want a test of football knowledge run it through a simulator

Names?

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

I nearly missed this post :applause: this man understands football.

Three key players (Carrick, Scholes and Ronaldo) of this great team but people are using the “midfield is not athletic” excuse:

View attachment 10137

@DJ_Markstar What will be their excuse next round when I scoop up Thierry Henry with Fowler up top and play a 4-4-2 with Ronaldo and Bale on either side.

Legit why did they put Ronaldo as an AM on the screen because his name was so long when they could have just put C.Ronaldo and had him as RW :lol:

Think Scholes Carrick as a two with Ronaldo-Henry-Fowler-Bale sounds nuts but I got penalised for having "no midfield" (2 man midfield) and I fear you'd get the same treatment.

If you came up against Albakos for e.g. and he chooses Vieira you'd have Vieira-Essien against Scholes-Carrick and most would give him the advantage due to superior physicality. Lots of weak midfields left tho, so maybe you'd be alright.

Farzad Stoned

It’s only a game but like I said yesterday if you think it’s that serious, you can have my place in the QF.
No bro honestly you know I like your posts got no beef with you wining depending on matchup I’ll give you a fairer shake then vast majority of voters gave me. Good luck you had a great idea ruined by biased axe grinders in the Jury pool good luck in competition. I ain’t mad at you, or mods, or fellow competitors or even the Am mob; I know people are biased and stupid and that facts don’t mean anything when identity and emotion are involved.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

@DJ_Markstar and @Gdeep both said same thing. I won’t play another picking game with this biased sub 90 iq jury pool ever again. Juries are all biased ****** everywhere and this place is no different.

@2Smokeyy tbf I did say that but there are specific people who literally always downvote my stuff, who I've already named.

Think I lost to A_G regardless based on the actual legitimate votes that were imo poor votes rather than biased votes, but I realise that's highly subjective and a separate issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom