• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft PL ERA Draft (Round of 16) farzad4daarse vs 2Smokeyy | Winner: 2Smokeyy

Who has the better team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Anyway, how is it one dimensional?
Aside from Scholes, the other two aren't going to pick a pass as often as Farzad's midfielders would and that would leave the front three starving.

It looks like a team that destroys more than it builds in the vein of Mou's Chelski or Simeone's Atletico and aside from the wings the rest don't have enough pace to keep up with the speed merchants in Farzad's 11.

I also feel like someone would get a red card just out of sheer frustration after being turned like a pancake by the likes of Henry or Robben time and time again. Hell, even Harry Kewell in his good days was quite a handfull on the wing. :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Farzad missed the point? wow, who could have seen that coming!

Well at least I tried 🤷‍♂️
No you missed the point I could of picked a Hamman a great German water carrier all you genius water carrier lovers missed *****.

I knew I would get hypocritical and irrational bias because of my controversial positions and you sexuals proved it. All I did was select an attacking 3-3-4 on the computer and play with two attack midfielders the same system you ****** say is unsustainable is on the computer and is what your Spanish god plays every week.

You ****** and hypocrite sexuals have been exposed. And frankly all of you sexuals personal integrity is under question in my mind

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Aside from Scholes, the other two aren't going to pick a pass as often as Farzad's midfielders would and that would leave the front three starving.

It looks like a team that destroys more than it builds in the vein of Mou's Chelski or Simeone's Atletico and aside from the wings the rest don't have enough pace to keep up with the those speed merchants in Farzad's 11.

I also feel like someone would get a red card just out of sheer frustration after being turned like a pancake by the likes of Henry or Robben time and time again. Hell, even Harry Kewell in his good days was quite a handfull on the wing. :lol:

Carrick and Ballack are both competent ball players, what are you on about? That midfield could keep possession all day long if it wanted to.

I also think you're confusing EPL Robben with Madrid/Bayern Robben, he was a pace merchant in England who often frustrated, frequently taking on long shots or over dribbling before he learned how to pick the right moments. We all know Auba is a goal merchant with not much else to his game, Irwin would have an easy game against him honestly.

Smokey's backline is also stacked with pace, VVD and McGrath is plenty quick enough to handle Auba/Henry and Irwin/Sylvinho isn't slow either.

Last edited:

Farzad Stoned

Guys according to sexuals Nicky Butt and Emanuel Petit won all those trophies and Henry and Ronaldo’s teams trash without them

Sexuals know nothing about football and lack integrity as voters and this entire contest is a stupid exercise in getting even by losers who don’t like muy controversial positions.

Unless a computer simulation decides I will never waste my time on winning the popularity of biased ****** ever again in my life. I already did that 40 years as a dude named FArzad in America in my regular life

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
@farzad4daarse bro... it's just a forum game :facepalm:

Breathe Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Farzad Stoned

@farzad4daarse bro... it's just a forum game :facepalm:

Breathe Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
I am tired of bias idiots with an ax to grind who don’t know 1 percent of what I know sucking up in a popularity contest and calling my team a video game team. I am calm bro, but why should I pander to biased voters who claim Pogba never played as a holding midfielder as if Juventus never happened.

I won’t play a picking game judged by these voters ever again.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Carrick and Ballack are both competent ball players, what are you on about? That midfield could keep possession all day long if it wanted to.
Sure, they can hold possession, but they're not going to create or score as much the opposite midfielders. The whole team is lacking in creativity and versatility. It's very robust.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Sure, they can hold possession, but they're not going to create or score as much the opposite midfielders. The whole team is lacking in creativity and versatility. It's very robust.

Ballack and Carrick are some of the best creative options for a DM/CM combo, Carrick especially was an excellent passer of the ball in both recycling and creative senses and Ballack hardly lacked in this area either.

The issue with Smokey's midfield is pace more than anything else, but he's up against Lampard with no pace and an out of position Kewell/Pogba, the midfield battle is hilarously stacked in Smokey's favour. Don't even see how Lampard gets the ball to distribute to the quick forwards.

Kewell was a winger, he's not a creative 8 and would be terrible here.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Ballack and Carrick are some of the best creative options for a DM/CM combo, Carrick especially was an excellent passer of the ball in both recycling and creative senses and Ballack hardly lacked in this area either.
But all three are playing the same position and what's the point of having them in a trio if they lack pace and can't press?
Kewell was a winger, he's not a creative 8 and would be terrible here.

Farzad Stoned

But all three are playing the same position and what's the point of having them in a trio if they lack pace and can't press?

I am playing him as second number 10 like Xhaka he played centrally. These ****** act like football positions are static. He played both inside and outside as an attack midfielder, which is how I would use him. Thank you at least someone looked at the actual speed advantage and listened to my arguments

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Thank you for making my point for me, I guess?

Screenshot 2022-10-25 at 14.20.35.png
Dual 10s with Pogba at 6 is even worse than Kewell at 8, jfc.

Ballack/Carrick/Scholes would completely pick it apart, I'm amazed its being argued.

Farzad Stoned

Thank you for making my point for me, I guess?

View attachment 10134
Dual 10s with Pogba at 6 is even worse than Kewell at 8, jfc.

Ballack/Carrick/Scholes would completely pick it apart, I'm amazed its being argued.
Pogba was at his best at Juve as a 6. Vidal was their 8, and Pirlo their 10. Was my granny Nan defending the back line for all those scudettos?

Farzad Stoned

Can we have a Second poll on who are the dumbest voters

1. Maga 2016
2. brexit 2016
3. am voters 2022

Frankly I think it is a 3 way tie

Farzad Stoned

Pirlo? 10?
Basically was Pirlo guarding the back line or Pogba when Vidal was doing his second striker in the box routine who was guarding back line to all those scudettos my granny Nan? Dumbest voters since 2016, Ballack is a converted 10 almost a false 9 at Munich

Farzad Stoned

Biased stupid voters, honestly you sexuals got to grind your ax but you showed everyone what hypocritical and lacking in knowledge you are. Honestly most voters on Am would not recognize a football if it head them in the face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom