• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft PL ERA Draft (Round of 16) farzad4daarse vs 2Smokeyy | Winner: 2Smokeyy

Who has the better team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@2Smokeyy tbf I did say that but there are specific people who literally always downvote my stuff, who I've already named.

Think I lost to A_G regardless based on the actual legitimate votes that were imo poor votes rather than biased votes, but I realise that's highly subjective and a separate issue.

I agree though, I did mention earlier that it’s a popularity contest. No surprises that @db10_therza will try to vote against me in the next round because he went out.

I know at least 10 voters on here that’ll vote against me that’s why I’ll be officially letting @Riou inherit my team. He can finally get his hands on Thierry Henry.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I’d like another poll on dumbest juries , Am voters or Kyle Rittenhouse or OJ jury?

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I agree though, I did mention earlier that it’s a popularity contest. No surprises that @db10_therza will try to vote against me in the next round because he went out.

I know at least 10 voters on here that’ll vote against me that’s why I’ll be officially letting @Riou inherit my team. He can finally get his hands on Thierry Henry.
Nah you’ve got it all wrong. I will vote against you, but only coz I love a plucky underdog victory. Which really, if you think about it, is a compliment…

Farzad Stoned

Your midfield was a worse fit than OJ’s gloves.
Yes because only a tosser plays two attack midfielders and asks a player used to playing in a double pivot to play in a single pivot. You know like Thomas Partey does every week. I wouldn’t crap on the jury system. I am not a narcissist you guys do what you want but I won’t work hard, lose sleep, and not have sex for a weekend to win a popularity contest. I hate most people and don’t want to be popular. If you want a popularity contest than use a jury system even at court the jury system is just a popularity contest not a search for facts. Ask the Oj, Rittenhouse, and Rodney king juries what facts they based their opinion on.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Tbh I'm not even thinking about the A-M personalities, I like the debate around how these teams would gel and compete. The politics around who picked what is boring, frankly.

Maybe a better system in future is only letting the other 14 managers vote, and perhaps in a World Cup format - would also make it more interesting for a bit longer as you'd have league tables and all the rest.

I feel like that might mitigate some of the issues around politics, and a strong team is less likely to lose to a bogey matchup as well.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Yes because only a tosser plays two attack midfielders and asks a player used to playing in a double pivot to play in a single pivot. You know like Thomas Partey does every week. I wouldn’t crap on the jury system. I am not a narcissist you guys do what you want but I won’t work hard, lose sleep, and not have sex for a weekend to win a popularity contest. I hate most people and don’t want to be popular. If you want a popularity contest than use a jury system even at court the jury system is just a popularity contest not a search for facts. Ask the Oj, Rittenhouse, and Rodney king juries what facts they based their opinion on.

Farzad Stoned

Bro I said I love my victorious competitors, I love Am, I love the idea and I respect you guys worked hard. But I ain’t spending a sleepless and sexless weekend trying to get elected hero of the stupid. If it is a test of knowledge run it through a simulator 10 or 1000 times. You know what a bad mood it puts you in to sleep 3 hours and defend yourself to people who wouldn’t know what a football is if it got forcibly implanted in their you know where? Other than that great idea and lots of hard work ruined like the entire planet by a mob of biased troglodytes

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Your midfield was a worse fit than OJ’s gloves.

As soon as I saw that midfield, I knew it was a complete mismatch. I put it to workkk like this:

rhDC8u.gif

Farzad Stoned

As soon as I saw that midfield, I knew it was a complete mismatch. I put it to workkk like this:

rhDC8u.gif
Ok Oj the glove didn’t fit. the mass of stupid people in the world love ideas that fit on bumper stickers amigo. Keep slanging the snake oil you are an artist at work

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Nah you’ve got it all wrong. I will vote against you, but only coz I love a plucky underdog victory. Which really, if you think about it, is a compliment…

:lol:

ffs @Trilly look at what you have built? 😭

By the way, I don’t think anyone in the QF’s is an underdog. Everyone will brag a little once they win but some people are taking this a bit too serious if I’m honest.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

:lol:

ffs @Trilly look at what you have built? 😭

By the way, I don’t think anyone in the QF’s is an underdog tbh. Everyone will brag a little once they win but some people are taking this a bit too serious if I’m honest.
Real talk: You had the best team in round 1 imo. With the King, the competition is now a piss take…

Farzad Stoned

We should crown whoever wins this competition as Hero of The Stupid 2022 otherwise run this bracket through a simulator for real results

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We should crown whoever wins this competition as Hero of The Stupid 2022 otherwise run this bracket through a simulator for real results

Stop crying bruhh

@Rex Bezos already suggested that you run the simulator and see how it goes. Expecting a Kewell hattrick :thumbsup:

Farzad Stoned

Stop crying bruhh

@Rex Bezos already suggested that you run the simulator and see how it goes. Expecting a Kewell hattrick :thumbsup:
We should out of curiosity run it I trust sexy Rexy. It is a good experiment in how tainted the jury pool is but he should run the same simulation a few times

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We should out of curiosity run it I trust sexy Rexy. It is a good experiment in how tainted the jury pool is but he should run the same simulation a few times

Bruh I am not wasting my time running this through a simulation when we’ve got a perfectly good voting system.

Do it yourself then let us know.

Farzad Stoned

Bruh I am not wasting my time running this through a simulation when we’ve got a perfectly good voting system.

Do it yourself then let us know.
Jury system lol, proven failure everywhere it has been tried it has failed miserably in America for centuries but this it why it endured people think popularity contests are fact or rules based. I don’t have a simulator software or set up if there is a good app or something since I don’t play video games I thought id ask you as a favor but fine. Id be happy to run it just not into games or tech savvy thought the way you made it sound so easy to run it was easy for you.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Jury system lol, proven failure everywhere it has been tried it has failed miserably in America for centuries but this it why it endured people think popularity contests are fact or rules based. I don’t have a simulator software or set up if there is a good app or something since I don’t play video games I thought id ask you as a favor but fine. Id be happy to run it just not into games or tech savvy thought the way you made it sound so easy to run it was easy for you.

No it’s very much not easy and would take a few days easily just to get the players from different eras included.

I said I’d be up for doing it next time but tbh it’s not the fault of the voting system that you’re unhappy. It’s on you.

If I’d run it on FM22 using their ratings you’d be crying about how rubbish they are and they don’t rate players properly etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom