• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Arsenal v West Brom I Boxing Day I 3pm GMT

Result

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Freaking WBA.

Pulis, who spread his asscheeks as wide as he could when United came to visit, is now going to fire his squad up to kick the **** out of us.

Hate that tosser.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

----------------------Zimmer Frame
Bellerin---Been here two years but I no speak English - Kos - Crouch
It's not over but I'm actually the reason it's over ------ Xhaka
Couldn't dribble even if he had rabies/Fat Aspas - Spineless bottler ****** - Iwobi
-----------------------Sanchez

Arsenal 2 - 3 West Bromwich Albion

Walcott 14' , Spineless bottler ****** 28'
Rondon 80', 85', 90+3'

#WengerOut #SellOzil #SellEveryone

Last edited:

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
7 days under Kopp, Mourinho, Guardiola , Conte is enough time to go into a game with a different formation. Not Wenger though.

Iwobi-Alexis-Özil
El Neny-Coq-Xhaka

In a 4 -3-3. Or:

Walcott-Alexis
---------Özil
El neny- XHAKA
---------Coq

In a diamond.

We don't play 4231, we play 4 4 2. I'd like to see a change.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
A nice straight forward 2-0 win would do us well here. Get the clean sheet and get Alexis back on the score sheet with a silky Özil assist and then in the dying minutes Özil to finish them off on the counter.

Jm89

Perez has to start for me, there's no reason why he shouldn't, came on at Everton far too late but had a few good moments.

Reyes no.11

------------------------------------Cech

Bellerin------------Gabriel---------------Koscielny-----------Monreal

----------------------Elneny-----------------Xhaka

Perez---------------------------Sanchez-------------------------Iwobi

-----------------------------------Giroud

Subs: Ospina, Holding, Jenkinson, Gibbs, Coquelin, Özil, Walcott

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Perez has to start for me, there's no reason why he shouldn't, came on at Everton far too late but had a few good moments.
Start where? In place of the league's second top goal scorer? Sanchez was rubbish this week but he can't be dropped. He is our best player. He craves the game too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom