• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Bournemouth v Arsenal I 14/1/18 I 1.30pm GMT | Sky Sports

How bald is Pep?

• Really bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Did he ever have hair?

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

We desperately need our creative players back or their replacements at the very list. No Nelson on the bench either. That’s a concern. We are relying on Iwobi for creating chances for lacazette. I know lacazette can create some chances but Hod forbid if he created for Iwobi and Welbeck, he would need to create 10 for a goal to be scored by those two.
You just mean Özil, there’s no other creative player :lol:

Axel9090

Gibbs, afobe,yannis,ox the list goes on.

Invest in british wenger said, meanwhile the top talent in europe get snapped up by every man and his dog.
Theres no problem in it when youre buying the clear quality british talent eg sterling, stones. We had the chance to get the former.

progman07

Established Member
I know we have injuries, but that lineup is awful. We used to have players with top class technique, this squad is full of players who cannot control the ball, nevermind play one-touch football.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Gibbs, afobe,yannis,ox the list goes on.

Invest in british wenger said, meanwhile the top talent in europe get snapped up by every man and his dog.

The idea was a core group of young British players would be more loyal to the club and less inclined to push for a move to Barca or Real.

Unfortunately the players didn't turn out to be very good but I agreed with the way of thinking at the time.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Time for other players to step up.. Looking at this squad, we badly need reinforcements now.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Name me one of those players that would get into this team:

5efd9b5d1bd46474dfa47fbf7013aa26.198x303x1.png

Welbeck, Iwobi, Chambers etc are all trash. They should be starting for Swansea.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Wenger: " Situation not completely decided one way or the other, so I left him [Alexis] at home".

TheArsenalis

Welbeck, Iwobi, Chambers etc are all trash. They should be starting for Swansea.
i dont think chambers is trash. atleast i dont want to think so. the team has to work in unity. as to not let our defender so expose all the time.

mertesacker could teach these young bucks some tricks to trade. even though he himself is passed it. i think somethings he has is transferable

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible

Half the players we have out there barely make the bench if everyone's available, hardly a fair comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom