• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester Utd vs Arsenal |Monday 30th September | KO 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the fallout from Monday’s game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Need Zinedine Guendouzi to come up with a bit of magic. Our midfield is lacking creativity. Also need some wonder passes from Xhaka.

Hope Pepe destroys Young. Hope Saka destroys Tuanzebe.

say yes

forum master baiter
Not a fan of that team at all.

Xhaka-Torreira-Guendouzi doesn’t work as a midfield, and I think that this is much too big a game for Saka.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
We need to get the midfield structure right. The problem isn't so much that the players there are predominantly defensive ones. I would actually be happy if we looked solid and weren't giving away chances. The problem is we are still way too open.

Malky

Established Member
Yeah, but it's not complete coward. Coward at most, but in my view it's understandable to counter a bit at OT.
I'm just using the " complete coward " on the basis of who our opponents are. Not going all guns blazing against Liverpool, at Anfield, was understandable, we all knew we'd be lucky to even get a draw there. Not going for it against this United side is pathetic.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Why is Willock not starting?

Id rather play Willock than Torreira.
I don't agree with Chambers replacing AMN either. Everything about Chambers performances have shown good attacking yet defensively he is massively vulnerable to pace and James is literally one of the quickest in the league.

That United team is built to hit us on the break.

I have no confidence in this game and as usual our midfield is slow giving the opportunity for Pogba to run box to box. Can't see us not giving away a penalty either.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Saka aside that must be about the dullest lineup Emery could have picked, though to be fair the only game this season where United looked sort of competent was when Chelsea came to OT and tried to play open, expansive football.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I'm just using the " complete coward " on the basis of who our opponents are. Not going all guns blazing against Liverpool, at Anfield, was understandable, we all knew we'd be lucky to even get a draw there. Not going for it against this United side is pathetic.

He has 1 attacking player more now than against Liverpool. That is why it's not complete coward tactic, coward at most if you need to call it that. :)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Willock ahead of Torreira would have been my choice.

Big game for Saka hope he delivers.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Dreading this now, miss when we used to properly go at United. Let's see if this team has the guts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom